Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

eBay seller "Twiggyblew"

Is anyone familiar with eBay user twiggyblew from Brentwood, TN? They have a Biggio and Manny Ramirez LS Maple bats. The knob of the Biggio looks off to me, but can't tell for sure. Thanks in advance for any input any user has on this seller!

Thanks,

Re: eBay seller "Twiggyblew"

Using my forensic skills (not really), I am guessing they are the same seller as zanebats. Look at their auctions and you will notice they look similar. Same pic style, same carpet, same location. Why they would have two id's, I don't know. Kind of suspicious, but zanebats has good support on this forum so....? When I first saw the biggio and the manny bats from that seller, I thought they may have sanded off the number on the bottom of the bat and refinished? I don't know. Just got funny feelings regarding those auctions. My gut says don't do it.

Banned

Well, I got a response saying the knob has not been altered. Doesn't bother me because it isn't even a Biggio game model bat. Biggio's bats are unfinished. I asked them if they were Zane and there response was "who?" Brentwood, TN must be filled with houses utilizing the same carpet and odd camera angle requirements. Who knows!

It doesn't appear to be the same carpet -- look at Zane's closeups -- his closeups have black specks in the carpet pattern that don't appear in the other seller's closeups.

Greg

Brentwood TN is a suburb of Nashville of around 30,000 people. A strange coincidence

Name:  cb.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  47.6 KB

It doesn't appear to be the same carpet -- look at Zane's closeups -- his closeups have black specks in the carpet pattern that don't appear in the other seller's closeups.

Greg
    My opinion is the carpet is Shaw builder upgrade #2 with light staining.
    http://www.shawfloors.com/carpet/$2.50_-_2.99/Beiges

UpScale Suburb of Nashville....
    Always looking for Dodger Game Used Jerseys