Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Lot 216. Wade Boggs Boston Red Sox Collection of Game Used Baseball Items (6)

I was also asked about the Lot 216. Wade Boggs Boston Red Sox Collection of Game Used Baseball Items (6). I am posting the autograph on the 26 and a few other photos to help with the lot. Lelands doesn't have a photo of it.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: Lot 216. Wade Boggs Boston Red Sox Collection of Game Used Baseball Items (6)

This is the bottom of the Boston Red Sox hat in the group.

Re: Lot 216. Wade Boggs Boston Red Sox Collection of Game Used Baseball Items (6)

I received a question on the flip down sunglasses. How did I get them? A Chicago White Sox Clubhouse worker who I traded a lot with in the 90's gave them to me in a trade. Lelands list them as: Flip down sunglasses with original tape to keep the elastics on, and the number 26 written on the outside of the bridge. Thank you for the questions.

You all who like photo matches, does this photo make the glasses in the Lelands Auction?

Sorry, I meant Match the glasses.