Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Lebron James jerseys

awhile ago, barry meisel posted some fantastic info that i think is worth repeating:

"According to information we've received through the NBA & MeiGray Game-Worn Authentication Program, consistent with three photo-matched game-worn Lebron James jerseys we have authenticated (2005-06 regular season, 2006-07 Hardwood Classics currently up for auction, and 2007 NBA Finals Game 3 jersey that will be up for auction soon), and consistent with the 2007-08 China Games '07 Lebron James that just arrived ...

Lebron James wears a Size 50, Plus-2 jersey."

eric found an online retailer selling lebron pro-cuts at $600 a pop:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ad.php?t=11890

i'm not sure if anyone noticed but all of the lebron pro-cuts, from all years, on jersey-joe.com are available in only one size: 52+4. i'm not sure why. it's a far cry from 50+2 though.

it's interesting to see 52+4 lebron "gamers" pop up in some auction houses.

rudy.

Re: Lebron James jerseys

That King James jersey just sold for 25K!!!!!

http://auctions.nba.com/cgi-bin/ncom...aunbr=88782056

I believe so, It is proved that LBJ wore 50+2 in his rookie season, and Athen Olympic Game, and 06-07, 07Final, 08 preseason game in China.

I use to believe that all 52+4 are made by issued factory , just like Kobe 50+4 jersey in 04-05. and all 50+2 and real gamer.

But I saw once that there are a 50+2 LBJ rookie jersey which made by issued factory on ebay.So I am confused...

But mostly,I believe LBJ actually wore 50+2, only.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjammy24 View Post
    awhile ago, barry meisel posted some fantastic info that i think is worth repeating:

"According to information we've received through the NBA & MeiGray Game-Worn Authentication Program, consistent with three photo-matched game-worn Lebron James jerseys we have authenticated (2005-06 regular season, 2006-07 Hardwood Classics currently up for auction, and 2007 NBA Finals Game 3 jersey that will be up for auction soon), and consistent with the 2007-08 China Games '07 Lebron James that just arrived ...

Lebron James wears a Size 50, Plus-2 jersey."

eric found an online retailer selling lebron pro-cuts at $600 a pop:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ad.php?t=11890

i'm not sure if anyone noticed but all of the lebron pro-cuts, from all years, on jersey-joe.com are available in only one size: 52+4. i'm not sure why. it's a far cry from 50+2 though.

it's interesting to see 52+4 lebron "gamers" pop up in some auction houses.

rudy.
    I have a Meigray Photo Matched Lebron James 2006 Home Uniform and it's a 50 + 2.....