Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

My new piece from American Mem.

Hey guys, I just won the Erik Kramer Bears Gamer from American Mem. I am a huge NC State fan and student and all I collect is game worn stuff from past NC State players that are in the pros. Here is the link! CHeck it out...
    http://americanmemorabilia.com/Aucti...ction_ID=39440

Re: My new piece from American Mem.

congratulations...it's always a great feeling getting something you want!!!

Banned

Thanks! Yes it is. Jerseys like this, you don't find every day.

Very intersting that you won it and why. I should have guessed being a college jersey collector. I am also a Bears fan (but haven't bought any jerseys other than a NDSU players). Anyway, I was thinking to myself when I saw it that I can't imagine any Bears fan wanting to own it (considering he didn't much of anything for the Bears). Sure enough a fan of his college team and probably him when he played there bought it. I am sure eagles fans have asked why anyone would have wanted the lamar Gordon jerseys I own. Glad you are excited to get it. Thats always fun waiting.
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes:

Banned

Kramer had some solid seasons with the Bears and Quarterback gamers are a little more hard to get, so there is some value there. But yes, this is my passion of collecting gamers from past NCSU players. I can only hope to get a Philip Rivers Gamer soon. I recently also just acquired some Torry Holt Cleats from 2003 and one of his game worn Rams helmets. I have a bunch of stuff. I will post pics very soon.

Banned

Also on another note, I really like your site. Nice job of displaying a good college collection!

Thanks for the props on the site. I have some new items I have to get up including my favorite player's (Joe Mays which I am sure noone has ever heard of)(not the pitcher by the way ) helmet, with his oakley screen included. Also, I'd like to spice it up a little bit, any suggestions?????
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes: