Quote Originally Posted by DonTheLegend View Post
no, the snow sucks.

ive already shoveled once and now (10pm) im going to shovel again and fire down some salt.

my wife works at Kohls in Wentzville and i have to pick her up at 12:30.

sucks.

on an auction note, i too would be willing to pay a bit more for this particular bat since its one that i havent seen often and i currently dont own one, but this whole deal seems a bit wierd from the begining.

to me, its a good thing / bad thing that Ray used nearly every bat make and model know to exist.

seriously, the man used alot of different models.

Louisville
Rawlings
Mizzuno
Nike
SAM
Young Co.
X bat

i would LOVE to have a Nike. then again i would love to have at least one of every make and model he used.

am i missing some?
If I ONLY collectd Ray, I would have to have a NIKE bat - I have only seen 2 - and both went for more than $250.

The Young "Boom Boom" bat is another one. I almost bought one 6-7 years about from the Cards visiting clubhouse attendant (Went to grade school with him), but he wanted $120 for it, and at the time, I wasn;t really into GU - only autographs. It wasn't signed, so I let him have it.

Called him last year to see if he still had it - and he told me he sold it...to Brian Jordan. Good luck finding that one!

Dave