Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Pujols ASI on eBay

Looking for an opinion on this one.

A seller is offering a Pujols X-Bat (blonde) on the Bay currently. I am privy to the fact that most Pujols bats from "X" do not have the flag on them. Is there a chance that the flag was removed at some point on this bat and covered with tar?

Now, the bat has an ASI hologram - and I would imagine the seller is a member of this forum since...well - have a look at his game room in the auction. Since he is apparently a big collector of bats (understatement)....I assume he knew what he was buying and everything is legit with it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Albert-Pujols-Ga...QQcmdZViewItem
    If you are the seller of the bat, let's talk...no accusations, just a closer look.

Thanks,

Dave

Banned

Re: Pujols ASI on eBay

BigTruck you just missed a whole conversation look for the thread I believe started by MetsBats asking - are we missing someone?

Wouldn't be shocked if that tar is covering a "flag void." Even if it isn't, Pujols has never used that much tar... and he hardly ever used an X-bat before 2006.

I remember seeing this bat before on ebay.........
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Suave - yeah, I gave up on that thread too soon. I am staying away. I was hoping a collector here would notice something.

Anyway, thanks Jeff for the help. I thought the tar was quite thick. Most of Albert's bats have very little of anything on the handle...

I see these types of X bats every now and then...the tar is always close to the flag...funny how he only does that with the X bats...

Dave