Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toddhead
    • Sep 2006

Gameexclusives.com no more Redskins?

Anyone know why gameexclusives.com stopped carrying Redskins GU uniforms?

I have a feeling the Skins are going to start selling their own stuff.
    Always on the lookout for Garin Cecchini game used items especially Greenville Drive and Salem Red Sox jerseys.
    I accept PM's so shoot me a message.
  • allstarsplus
    • Nov 2005

Re: Gameexclusives.com no more Redskins?

Not sure about their relationship with GameExclusives, but the Redskins have been doing their after-season tent sale of game used uni's at FedEx Field for years.

Andrew
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Comment

• jwasserman
      • Feb 2006

are prices pretty reasonable at the tent sale? when does this normally take place?
      Originally posted by allstarsplus
      Not sure about their relationship with GameExclusives, but the Redskins have been doing their after-season tent sale of game used uni's at FedEx Field for years.

Andrew
      http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g2...n/game%20used/
      http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g28/wassermj/Neshek/

Comment

• worldchamps
        • Dec 2005

Don't know about the Skins, but they are no longer working with the Cowboys.
        sigpic

Comment

• allstarsplus
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by jwasserman
          are prices pretty reasonable at the tent sale? when does this normally take place?
          I think they are reasonable with prices under $100 for game and practice jerseys and pants. The issue is that season ticket holders/employees have a pre-sale day before it opens to the general public so the starting lineup jerseys are generally all gone by the time they open to the public.

They have also sold game shorts and sweatshirts which have a nice selection.

I didn't go last year, but in past years they have been in March/April. Hopefully some other members have more exact info on dates.

Hope that helps. Andrew
          Regards,
          Andrew Lang
          AllstarsPlus@aol.com
          202-716-8500

Comment

• jwasserman
            • Feb 2006

my buddy has season tickets- if anyone can get me information on the tent sale, id be happy to keep a look out at the sale for any jerseys you're looking for (dibs on cooley!)
            Originally posted by allstarsplus
            I think they are reasonable with prices under $100 for game and practice jerseys and pants. The issue is that season ticket holders/employees have a pre-sale day before it opens to the general public so the starting lineup jerseys are generally all gone by the time they open to the public.

They have also sold game shorts and sweatshirts which have a nice selection.

I didn't go last year, but in past years they have been in March/April. Hopefully some other members have more exact info on dates.

Hope that helps. Andrew
            http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g2...n/game%20used/
            http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g28/wassermj/Neshek/

Comment

• ChrisCavalier
              Paid Users
              • Jan 1970

Hello Everyone,

My understanding is that Game Exclusives has taken the Redskins memorabilia off their website and are offering it at the Redskins games via their representatives. It is also my understanding that Game Exclusives is currently in the final year of a three-year contract with the Cowboys and they are trying to negotiate a new contract with them.

Based on the posts in this thread, I am wondering if someone has information I am not aware of. In fact, the statement “…they are no longer working with the Cowboys” implies that relationship is over. Bill can you please provide us with the basis for that statement.

Thanks in advance.

-Chris
              Christopher Cavalier
              Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Comment

• allstarsplus
                • Nov 2005

Originally posted by ChrisCavalier
                Hello Everyone,

My understanding is that Game Exclusives has taken the Redskins memorabilia off their website and are offering it at the Redskins games via their representatives.
                -Chris
                Chris - They had a few jerseys for sale inside the stadium store. I didn't check the provenance.

Andrew
                Regards,
                Andrew Lang
                AllstarsPlus@aol.com
                202-716-8500

Comment

Working...