Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Leland Disclosure

Anyone ever wanted to keep track of an item that they lost in auction and ask leland who the winning bidder is? i know there is privacy but can leland ask on our behalf the winner if they would keep our contact info in case they want to sell the item. anyone try or know the policy.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Have you seen me?

Speaking of past Leland's items...I'd sure like to track this one down. Any assistance would be much appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Leland Disclosure

Call them, perhaps they'll pass your info along to the high bidder. Mastro did that for me once.

Ken

Joel, Give them a try, & let us know what happens...I remember someone on here (somewhere) has a good story about obtaining an Item that way. I just saw an item (Lelands) that I really like that didn`t sell. It`s a 1984 padres baseball, but the auction was at least a year old.
    Sean

Quote Originally Posted by joelsabi View Post
    Anyone ever wanted to keep track of an item that they lost in auction and ask leland who the winning bidder is? i know there is privacy but can leland ask on our behalf the winner if they would keep our contact info in case they want to sell the item. anyone try or know the policy.
    Joel, email me and I'll give you my point of contact at LeLands. He has helped me on numerous occasions.

Regards, Tony

Hi Guys,

If anyone would like us to contact a winner from a previous auction we will try our best to do so. There are privacy issues so we can't give out names of winning bidders but if you email me (mikeheffner@lealnds.com) or Keith Vari (keith@lelands.com) we will pass along the info to the buyer.

Mike

Sorry, I mistyped my email address-the correct one is mikeheffner@lelands.com.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Heffner View Post
    Sorry, I mistyped my email address-the correct one is mikeheffner@lelands.com.

Mike

thanks for the reply. Lelands really is a class act.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.