Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Dan Marino 1983-84 Jersey-Vintage Authentics

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Jensen
    i'm more than happy to answer any questions, we're not going to hide or dodge anyone, that would only hurt ourselves and the hobby. if some questions an item, they aren't going to bid on it until the have a satisfactory answer so it beehoves us to respond. i may not always know the answer right away but i will definitely find it. it is tough to tune into all these discussions (especially while the auction is live) but i'm very easy to get a hold of via e-mail or phone if anyone would like to contact me direct and post the results of our interaction. my direct phone is: 1-866-304-3090 and my direct e-mail address is: steve@vintageauthentics.com

Best Regards,
    Steve
    Hello Steve-

For the benefit of the members on the forum, would you be kind enough to please elaborate here on the items referred to in the post below. I know you have asked people to contact you personally on your quote above, but I think it might be better if you could provide an update directly. That will prevent you from getting multiple calls and allowing for error in someone else's interpretation of your explanation.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/42624...s+Auction+Lots

Thanks in advance,
    Chris

Chris- I'll try to check in once a day to see what is being discussed but it would help greatly if you would e-mail direct and tell me what issues need to be attended to because the auction is live and the phones are ringing! i'm working with mears and rudy on the mcgwire and dean palmer jerseys as well as mears on the marino. those are the 3 that dave is referring to. i'm not looking for reimbursement, just to work together to get it right. the mcgwire has been changed to 1996 and the current bidder will be notified of the change.

Best,
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Jensen
    Chris- I'll try to check in once a day to see what is being discussed but it would help greatly if you would e-mail direct and tell me what issues need to be attended to because the auction is live and the phones are ringing! i'm working with mears and rudy on the mcgwire and dean palmer jerseys as well as mears on the marino. those are the 3 that dave is referring to. i'm not looking for reimbursement, just to work together to get it right. the mcgwire has been changed to 1996 and the current bidder will be notified of the change.

Best,
    Steve
    Hello Steve-

Thank you so much for trying to help the forum members better understand the items in your auction. We will try to be sensitive to your timing constraints as noted above. That being said, we are truly grateful that you are taking the time to address the questions forum members are asking.

Sincerely,
    Chris