Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dewey2007
    • Dec 2007

Re: Canadian Football League

No U.S. CFL team that I remember. I have the list on my computer at work so I will forward tomorrow morning.
    sigpicwww.alamedasportsproject.com

Comment

• gatorcollector
      • Aug 2005

Dewey, would you please forward that list to me also? bcouture@cfl.rr.com . Thanks!

Comment

• cohibasmoker
        Banned
        • Aug 2005

Hey Guys. I saw this post and I thought I'd ask if the jersey in the below scan may possibly be a vintage CFL jersey? It's made by Spanjian and it's a nice old durene jersey with sewn on numbers and plenty of team repairs.

I put the Cardinals jacket above the jersey to show the true color of the jersey.

Jim flaa1a@comcast.net
        Attached Files

Comment

• Sincityson
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by cohibasmoker
          Hey Guys. I saw this post and I thought I'd ask if the jersey in the below scan may possibly be a vintage CFL jersey? It's made by Spanjian and it's a nice old durene jersey with sewn on numbers and plenty of team repairs.

I put the Cardinals jacket above the jersey to show the true color of the jersey.

Jim flaa1a@comcast.net
          Not sure, but if happens to be, it can only be from the BC Lions.. The best option would be to contact the CFL HOF, one of the curators or researchers should be able to identify it: http://www.cfhof.ca/index.php?module=page&id=11
          Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused

Comment

• Sincityson
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dewey2007
            No U.S. CFL team that I remember. I have the list on my computer at work so I will forward tomorrow morning.
            Thanks for the list.. Some great names on there! Would you happen to roughly how many jerseys remain? I'd suspect a bunch have been sold since it's from '06..

Comment

• DrJ
              • Nov 2005

Michael Bishop QB Argonauts. He was a Heisman runner-up...
              Attached Files

Comment

• Dewey2007
                • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Sincityson
                Thanks for the list.. Some great names on there! Would you happen to roughly how many jerseys remain? I'd suspect a bunch have been sold since it's from '06..
                Your welcome! Unfortunately I wouldn't have any idea on how many CFL jerseys remain. Although the list says '06 I suspect they still have a number of them available. They seemed friendly when I contacted them about an item but just not very quick to respond.
                sigpicwww.alamedasportsproject.com

Comment

• gatorcollector
                  • Aug 2005

Toronto Argonauts Kerwin Bell (former Florida QB). This is one of my favorites in my collection.

Comment

• orioles03
                    • Dec 2005

you might want to try to contact the argonauts i sent them a email in janurary for the list of game used items they had listed on there website and they finally got back to me in march they had a patrick johnson game used jersey they said the equipment manager gave them a list of the stuff they still have here is the link i know it is old i hope it still works but contact them and see what they still have the jersey i got is sweet looking it was used in 07 but it is an 05 jersey awesome use here is the link
                    orioles03@comcast.net

Comment

• Sincityson
                      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by orioles03
                      you might want to try to contact the argonauts i sent them a email in janurary for the list of game used items they had listed on there website and they finally got back to me in march they had a patrick johnson game used jersey they said the equipment manager gave them a list of the stuff they still have here is the link i know it is old i hope it still works but contact them and see what they still have the jersey i got is sweet looking it was used in 07 but it is an 05 jersey awesome use here is the link
                      http://www.argonauts.ca/Argos/News/2...0/4716908.html
                      Thanks for the info.. Would you know if they had an jerseys from the 1990s still available? I know every year in Janauary or Feb, they have an equiptment sale at their practise facility.. however I'm not aware of how they keep their older jerseys, helmets, etc..

Comment

• Sincityson
                        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by gatorcollector
                        Toronto Argonauts Kerwin Bell (former Florida QB). This is one of my favorites in my collection.
                        Nice signature on the Bell! looks alot better than most Argo autrographics I've seen.. What year is it from?

Comment

Working...