Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Glorified Urination Contest aka...

Eric
    Is it possible to wait 'til after 6 PST before RealDeal is banned? This makes for good reading.

Re: Glorified Urination Contest aka...

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard
    Eric
    Is it possible to wait 'til after 6 PST before RealDeal is banned? This makes for good reading.
    please let me know how you missed so badly on the mets jersey. You are a clown. you don't know your stuff.

Re: Glorified Urination Contest aka...

Quote Originally Posted by therealdealsports2006
    You are a clown.
    So what are you saying? I'm funny. I amuse you?

Thumbs up Re: Are the Bradshaw and Staubach jerseys in Vintage..

I'm sure most of you have heard the term or phrase "Taking the high road". Couldn't we do that even if it was just once in awhile? Seriously, it gets irritating that week after week large arguments break out because people just can't let things go.

Tim Byington

Re: Are the Bradshaw and Staubach jerseys in Vintage..

BTPH - what is funny is trying to watch you authenticate jerseys on this forum. The blind leading the curious is what I describe your involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by bat_master
    I'm sure most of you have heard the term or phrase "Taking the high road". Couldn't we do that even if it was just once in awhile? Seriously, it gets irritating that week after week large arguments break out because people just can't let things go.

Tim Byington
    Eric took the low road by not having any patience and calling me out during my first 24 hours as a member. Probably has something to do with the fact I know APujols04. BTPH took the low road next. Reread how this thread went.......

Quote Originally Posted by therealdealsports2006
    Eric took the low road by not having any patience and calling me out during my first 24 hours as a member. Probably has something to do with the fact I know APujols04. BTPH took the low road next. Reread how this thread went.......
    Hello realdealsports-

I am responding to your post so that you know this has nothing to do with any personal situations involving APujols04. Eric's post asking you to email him is his right as moderator given the tone of your initial posts. This is substantiated by Forum Rule #17 and your statements regarding Mike/Lelands.

Eric's second request for you to respond to his post came after you had replied again on the forum but Eric had not received anything from you. While it is plausible the email may have been delayed due to server issues or something along those lines, he is certainly not out of line to make the request again. You could have simply let Eric know you sent him an email.

Your subsequent tone and baiting of others has taken this thread in an amazingly similar direction as the threads that involved APujols04. In addition, your repeated postings are also strikingly similar to the posting pattern of APujols04. At this point, I am going to tell you that any further posts that can be in any way construed as a rule violation will result in your having the same fate as your buddy. I am posting this so that you know it has nothing to do with personal vendettas or anything of the sort. It has to do with the fact that we have made a commitment to keep this site free of confrontational antagonists.

We are also going to ask all other members to refrain from engaging in interactions that do not add value to the collecting community. It is our intention to create a site that everyone can be proud to be a part of and it will be regulated as such.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
    Christopher Cavalier
    CEO - Game Used Universe

I'll speak for myself at this point.

The ONLY reason I have been trying to contact this "new user" is to confirm the hotmail address that he registered with.

I have the right to try to determine if someone is providing valid information.

It actually had nothing to do with the tone of your posts because they weren't obnoxious AT THAT TIME. Now, you have crossed the line.

You're apparently new to the site, so I'll tell you, that doesn't fly here. There are rules that you have already broken just like your friend APujols04 who is now permanently banned.

Please email me at ecky3@aol.com to discuss this further. I have not received any email from you today and there is nothing in my spam folder.

Eric

Banned

Eric, funny how this new user is defending an old user who has already been suspended. Sounds pretty odd to me. How many friends would argue so hard for their suspended friends?

It is 2006, it is not the dark ages anymore and I always feel it if smells like a rat, tastes like a rat and looks like a rat...well, you get my point.

Also, Eric and Chris, isn't it about time we had a new forum for general life discussions? I am tired of every post I make possibly offending Chris Boyd.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjammy24
    Chris,

Since you specifically asked to hear other's thoughts;

Completed agreed. To come on here and take any post as gospel, fact, and the absolute truth then that's just as bad as taking a COA/LOA as the same.

Sure the jerseys were "ripped". MEARS/Lou Lampson, on the other hand, passed them. Why a person would take either of those as gospel is beyond me. Why not simply view the "negative" opinions (I'm sure the members on here who ripped the jerseys had some valid points) along with MEARS/Lampson's opinions, combine them with your own analysis, and come to the conclusion that you genuinely feel is most accurate?
    Hello Rudy-

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your feedback. I think we are in complete agreement. I also wanted to thank you for helping forum members understand the McGwire jersey in the Vintage Authentics auction was actually from 1996 not 1993. Your efforts in that area are very much appreciated.

Sincerely,
    Chris