Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Are the Bradshaw and Staubach jerseys in Vintage..

To Eric or Chris,

can we unlock or post a link to the original threads on this subject to see what forum members had to say about these jerseys back then?

All of the original threads are there. What specifically are you looking for?
    Eric

Eric, will you please post the links to the original discussion about these jerseys--specifially the bradshaw and the staubach. I find it hard to believe that you felt trying to contact me for two hours could be considered "all day." I have sent you 2 emails now. Have you still not received them? Please add my email address to your "contacts" and they will probably show up in your inbox.

Why is BTPH allowed to use name calling? Isn't that against the "rules"? Please explain how his post is the exception? PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THE RULES ARE DIFFERENT FOR DEFFERENT PEOPLE? It is bogus!

I also recall reading your post stating that you deleted ALL defamatory posts. If that is true, there won't be too much substance and proof when we go back and read the posts as most of the garbage which was written would have been a rules violation that you "fixed" for them.

All I can think about this board is that there are crooks out there like maybe BTPH who say stuff is no good with the hope they can themselves aquire the jersey before any authenticor sees it. Then they avaiod questions about the dodging while attacking Bernie for doing the same thing! CLOWNS! Whoever is doing both attacking and dodging is the type of person who should be banned. The amount of people who seem to be working the shady side are of a higher number than those who are polite and helpful. At least when it came to the five jerseys being discussed right? Why do I defend Apujols04? Because it is one man against the majority of posters who post in these threads. I like the underdog. Especially when people say stuff without backing it up like Mike Heffner and BTPH. Someone has to step in at some point. I do find it funny that no modertor responded to the original question in this thread. Was it because of pride? Because they didn't wan't to acknowledge that the 4 jersey had in fact been authenticated? Why is nobody calling these jerseys "bad" anymore if MEARS and LAMPSON are not enough? Think about that.

Quote Originally Posted by CollectGU
    To Eric or Chris,

can we unlock or post a link to the original threads on this subject to see what forum members had to say about these jerseys back then?
    I am sorry it took a week to get a response to your first question. Eric and Chris knew the answer to your question. maybe since the thread concerned Apujols04, then they were not willing to respond. However, they are usually nice enough to address ANY other question presented. Is it personal? Who really cares. At least I too have not been banned. I am speaking the truth, and there is no denying that others have broke the rules in this very thread. Double standards will always exist in the world. G.U.U. is no exception. Thanks for letting me respond Eric.

I can't seem to find the original threads on these jerseys which I think were sometime in Late November early December? If someone can post a link it would be appreciated.

Banned

Here are all the posts that apujols04 participated in.

The information you seek is contained within the following.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/search.php?searchid=4634

I couldn't pull up the link to view the discussion but i am very familiar with the 4 jerseys involved. to shed some light, there were 2 that passed (Bradshaw & Staubach) and 2 that failed (Unitas & Musial) the Bradshaw graded an A7.5, the Staubach an A6. The Unitas is being run as a game issue (NOT GAME WORN) jersey and Musial was sent back. Hopefully that sheds some light on the discussion.

Best,
    Steve

Banned

The link worked when I posted it yesterday.

Perhaps it was a one time link because when I search again, the same items come up but with a different link
    Try this one now. Just used it and it is good.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/search.php?searchid=4769

If that doesn't work for you, click on "Search" and click "Advanced Search". Once you are at that link, type or paste "apujols04" in the "Search by User Name" link and proceed to the bottom.

All the items apujols04 posted in will come up.

Eric has not taken down, disabled, or removed any of these.