Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sell your Clemens stuff..

O boy, Roger is named

Re: Sell your Clemens stuff..

Is this really a shocker?......Dan Duquette ( former Red Sox GM ) could not justify paying Roger the money he wanted back in 1996-1997 to guy whose career was declining and was only hitting the low 90's on his fastball. All of a sudden he ends up in Toronto bulked up and wins 2 cy youngs? Look at his numbers in his last years in Boston:

1993: 11 - 14
    1994: 9-7
    1995: 10-5
    1996: 10-13

record was 40-39 for the last 4 years in Boston, then he shows up in toronto with new body and goes 21-7 and 20-6 with a couple of cy youngs??

and now Pettitte was reported as being listed

Where is this information being reported??? I thought the news would not be avaialble until about 1 or 2 today??

turn on espn

Banned

First of all this isnt new news!!!

Clemens and Pettitte were implicated months ago by Jason Grimsley its just due to the report coming out today the rumors from before are resurfacing but this is nothing new and nothing is confirmed until 2pm today

Banned

Where is it being reported?? Everywhere!!! Dude, come on, just because its not to officially come out until 11am Pacific time doesn't mean there aren't tons of people close to the report who dont already know the details and leak stuff! How do you think testimony gets leaked and stuff? People leak stuff all the time and talk to the press on condition of being ananomous.

not due till 2pm today, but this is the leaked list:
    Complete Mitchell List - Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff
    Bagwell, Barry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton
    Bradley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken
    Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger Clemens,
    Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenny Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle
    Farnsoworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy
    Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, JeremyGiambi,
    Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley,Jerry Hairston, Felix
    Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton,Jamie
    Lissette, Rob Ladd, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado,
    Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark
    Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon,
    John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Schoenweiis, David Segui, Alex
    Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez,Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, Jason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood

I AM NOT VOUCHING FOR THE VALIDITY OF THIS LIST, but this is what is circulating
    "All suspects are guilty until proven innocent in the court of law":D

cjduffield@cablespeed.com

Guys, I am at work, not in front of the tube... but the internet is a wonderful thing. Here is something I have been emailed -- but I must add a disclaimer... I have no idea if this is factual or not.

---

Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Brett Boone, Milton Bradley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenny Dykstra, Jonny damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsely, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi, Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guliermo Mota, Robert machado, Damian Moss,Abaham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brain Roberts, Juan Ricon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Schoenweis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez, Fernando Tatis, Mo Vaughn, Jason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams, Kerry Wood

My sources tell me that Roger Clemens will be participating in next year's Tour de France.

Assuming he can join the rest of the participants prior to the 16th stage.