Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

No One I Collect Is On The Cheat Sheet.

Yea!

The people I collect are not on the steroid list.

Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams, Joe DiMaggio, Babe Ruth, Ty Cobb, Jimmie Foxx, Lou Gehrig, Walter Johnson, Cy Young, etc.

You can have your modern, cheating, prima-donnas.

Re: No One I Collect Is On The Cheat Sheet.

Hey Sammy, didn't Jeff Kent speculate Babe Ruth used steroids?

Quote Originally Posted by sammy View Post
    Yea!

The people I collect are not on the steroid list.

Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams, Joe DiMaggio, Babe Ruth, Ty Cobb, Jimmie Foxx, Lou Gehrig, Walter Johnson, Cy Young, etc.

You can have your modern, cheating, prima-donnas.
    I would collect those guys too if I had the money. Do you have an extra Babe Ruth bat you would be willing to sell? Post your collection, I would love to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankwood View Post
    I would collect those guys too if I had the money. Do you have an extra Babe Ruth bat you would be willing to sell? Post your collection, I would love to see it.
    Thats the 1st thing that came to my mind too. Who wouldn't if they couldafford to?
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes:

Cool Re: No One I Collect Is On The Cheat Sheet.

Where does Julio Franco fall into this conversation? Did he not play with current players such as Bonds, Palmeroid and Sosa as well as the ones you collect, Mantle, Mays, Williams?

Banned

No where that I can see, as he did not play at the same time as the ones I collect.

He was 10 when Mantle retired. He was 2 when Williams retired. I don't collect Mays.

Julio César Robles Franco (born August 23, 1958, in Hato Mayor, Dominican Republic) is a Major League Baseball infielder who is currently a free agent. Franco is currently the oldest active player in the major leagues at the age of 49.

While Franco was an All-Star and posted above-average hitting statistics earlier in his career, he is best known for being the oldest regular position player in Major League history. Franco is the all-time hits leader among Dominican-born players.

He made his debut on April 23, 1982, as a shortstop for the Philadelphia Phillies. During his long career, Franco has seen significant time as a shortstop, second baseman, first baseman, and designated hitter.