Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So who just got a hit in their collection?

What stuff do you have in your collection from player's that were in the Mitchell Report??I got hit with a few:Miguel Tejada (have his '05 undershirt)Sammy Sosa (have his '03 HR batting gloves)Gary Sheffield (have his '05 socks & writsband)Raul Mondesi (have his '05 bat)Jose Guillen (have his '05 HR batting gloves & belt)

Re: So who just got a hit in their collection?

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    What stuff do you have in your collection from player's that were in the Mitchell Report??I got hit with a few:Miguel Tejada (have his '05 undershirt)Sammy Sosa (have his '03 HR batting gloves)Gary Sheffield (have his '05 socks & writsband)Raul Mondesi (have his '05 bat)Jose Guillen (have his '05 HR batting gloves & belt)
    I have a 2002 Sosa game used batting glove, but that's about it. I have recently spent a bit on a ManRam and Arod jersey so I was relieved to see that they weren't on the list.

Rob L

only went one for twenty-four with my bats. ofcourse I knew that when I bought it. my ankiel 07 rawlings.

I have 15 Mo Vaughn bats from his Red Sox days. I have no plans to sell these bats, and I enjoyed collecting them. His alleged involvement came in 2001 for HGH to help heal an ankle injury while he was on the Angels, after leaving the Red Sox.

Tell me about it Joe. Although, there are still a few of us who are relieved that we didn't shell out $3500 for a Mac bat!

As far as the other Cards - Vina, Ankiel or Mercker....I have an Ankiel bat, and zilch of the others. I always wondered if that lady doing dougnuts in Ray Lankford's yard (the same one that accused him of being a cheater and tossing a brick into his living room) ever devalued his stuff?

Luckily Baltimore moved Tejada before the crap storm. I think the Palmerio stuff kinda soured them on the whole illegal drugs idea. Wonder if Miggy loaded up a spike to teach Raffie a lesson on keeping his trap shut?

Dave

The only one I have is Gary Sheffield.......I have his set #1 Road Jersey from this season (First Tigers Road Gamer) and a pair of autographed batting gloves from this season.........The Mitchell report will not influence my decision to part ways with them or keep them in any way........
    "All suspects are guilty until proven innocent in the court of law":D

cjduffield@cablespeed.com

I have a pair of 1998 Tejada rookie year batting gloves........I guess they can be considered "pre-steroids" ?

I just watched Sportscenter and saw that Canseco was listed. I am screwed. How do you change your user name.

Todd

I have $50K invested in Clemens items so I am really pissed (financially speaking right now).

I wonder if Roger will personally write me a check to make me whole!

The impact is huge as we all saw with McGwire and Palmeiro items after their issues.

I get an email from eBay today to let me know that I was high bidder on a Clemens item again due to bidder retractions:

Bidders:7Total Bids:10Time left:2 days 23 hours 54 mins
    You're the high bidder and currently in the lead.

Bid retraction and cancellation history
    Bidder Action / Explanation Date of Bid and
    Retraction d***r( 1061) Retracted: US $1,050.99
    Explanation: Entered wrong amountBid: Dec-10-07 07:39:14 PST
    Retracted: Dec-13-07 09:07:37 PSTa***f( 545)

Retracted: US $1,333.00
    Explanation: Entered wrong amountBid: Dec-10-07 08:56:56 PST
    Retracted: Dec-11-07 17:03:15 PST

I have a vina cardinals bat I got from him, and a vina tigers I bought cheap
    off of ebay. I have autographed items form Mcgwire, Clemens, Vina, Sheffield, Sosa and a few others.