Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Elite Sports Marketing

Hello Forum Members:
    Has anyone sent in any items to ESM for any of their recent signings? I received an email from them in late November advertising a private signing with Adam Dunn on Dec 7. I had some questions and emailed them and called them. Ted and Scott both contacted me via email and telephone to answer my questions within the hour each time I called or emailed. Based on their customer service I sent my items in. I have been trying to contact them since Dec 10 to inquire if the signing took place and when the items will be returned. Now, no one returns my emails and no one answers the phones there. All I get is voicemail to which I leave messages but no return call. They were real good about communication before they had my money but since taking my money there has been no communication. Does anyone know if they are still in business? Has anyone had similar experiences with them? Happy Holidays.
    Sarahsdad

Re: Elite Sports Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by sarahsdad View Post
    Hello Forum Members:
    Has anyone sent in any items to ESM for any of their recent signings? I received an email from them in late November advertising a private signing with Adam Dunn on Dec 7. I had some questions and emailed them and called them. Ted and Scott both contacted me via email and telephone to answer my questions within the hour each time I called or emailed. Based on their customer service I sent my items in. I have been trying to contact them since Dec 10 to inquire if the signing took place and when the items will be returned. Now, no one returns my emails and no one answers the phones there. All I get is voicemail to which I leave messages but no return call. They were real good about communication before they had my money but since taking my money there has been no communication. Does anyone know if they are still in business? Has anyone had similar experiences with them? Happy Holidays.
    Sarahsdad
    Howard, I sent you a private email regarding this issue. My experience has been the same, although I have had short emails saying that the signing was pushed back twice now and supposedly will be this week. I started out with getting my bat signed, sent it in, and they were very good about communication before I sent anything. It has not been as good since. I have commited to buying a jersey, cleats and possibly a mitt which is around a grand and would expect better communication than I am getting...RK

Banned

RK:
    I will be sending them a fax on Monday morning followed by a certified letter demanding the return of my items signed or not by Dec 27. I really have no other choice since they do not return emails or phone messages. Failure to return them on or before Dec 27 will result in a the filing of theft charges against them in the state of Florida and if need be a phone call to federal authorities. At this point I will no longer do business with them. They are certainly not worth the hassle. And I must say their communication did a 180 degree turn from the time I initially spoke with them in November to now. Lesson learned.
    Sarahsdad

Banned

Hello Forum Members:
    Still nothing from Elite Sports Marketing regarding their Dunn signing. But they still have my items. So I emailed them again this morning. And called. Called again. And again. Finally, on the fourth try someone screwed up and answered the phone!! His name was Mark. And he was very nice. I explained to him my situation and he replied "I will look into it and call you back." Well, after this horrendous experince thus far with ESM I did not believe him anymore then I believed that Osama had nothing to do with the World Trade Center disaster. Lo and behold Mark called me back and explained that the signing with Dunn, scheduled for Dec.7 still had not taken place. They were working with his Rep to get this done. So, why can't Scot or Ted return my emails or phone calls and explain that? Maybe there is something more to it then that? That is my belief. None the less I will no longer do business with Elite Sports Marketing: Remember their slogan: "If you want the best then deal with the best" The "Best" do not hide when thigs go awry. I would urge all Forum members to remember my experience before doing business with them. And that is my opinion based on my experience with them. Lesson learned. Obviously they do not need my business. I have advised them that my items are to be returned by Dec 27 or I will consider them stolen and proceed accordingly. They read the posts on this forum and I challenge them to respond to this post. Or contact me directly. I would love to talk with Scot or Ted. I will keep you updated.
    sarahsdad

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ad.php?t=12974 Link to Teds' email from a post made today. I assume it's the same company.
    Bill Heagy
    heagysports.com
    Go Phillies !

Banned

My experience with them is that their communication is great until they have your money. After that any communication from them is an accident. And I challenge them to reply. I speak from experience and everything is fact. ESM care to reply?
    Sarahsdad

Well, Just to let you guys know, Dunn was 100% for sure in Cincinnati on December 7-8. Those were the dates for Redsfest, and he was in attendence. Saw him with my own 2.

hth,
    Josh

Quote Originally Posted by jshortt View Post
    Well, Just to let you guys know, Dunn was 100% for sure in Cincinnati on December 7-8. Those were the dates for Redsfest, and he was in attendence. Saw him with my own 2.

hth,
    Josh

Whoops, just realized I misspelled 'attendance.' Sorry grammar people. That's what I get for not previewing!

Banned

Makes one wonder why they would advertise a "Private Signing" with him on Dec 7 then? False advertising at the least. What else then is false about them? Where there is smoke there is fire.
    sarahsdad

Not taking either side, never dealt w/ Elite & likely won't, but yes, Dunn was a Redsfest on the 7th, but maybe they had planned a private signing session w/ him in Cincy to coincide. Just a thought. Jay.