Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Ashley Force race worn drivers suit

I doubt there are many drag racing fans here but does anyone know where I can get an Ashley Force race worn drivers suit? That girl is smoking hot!!!!!

Aaron
    SunDevil2126628@hotmail.com

Re: Ashley Force race worn drivers suit

I have a few John Force signed pictures.

I have a few Ashley signed pics. from her Top Alcohol dragster days as well as her rookie year in a Nitro funny car. All were obtained in person at races.

I've never personally seen one. My father-in-law raced in her division (though he was alcohol funny car) during her alcohol days. So he was pitted next to her during a race I attended. I tried going over to see if I could get some of the old parts out of the trash. (Most drivers just throw them away, but not her.) Long story short, I think the Forces try to sell the used parts. So you might just want to contact them to see if they will sell a race suit. Here is a website where you can buy used parts from her car.

http://www.johnforceracestation.com/....cfm&cat=parts
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/