Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Suggestions on game used Inscription

I recently purchased a Game Used Rick Ankiel Jersey from a charity known as The Love Doctors which is a Radio Station show. Rick personally donated the jersey to them. The cool thing is not only getting an Ankiel game worn jersey directly from him, but I also get to choose any inscription I want to put on it. I would just like to hear from you guys any suggestions on what to get inscribed on it. And please no HGH jokes, I am sure he will not put anything relating to that. I would love to hear from you guys.

Thanks, Todd

Re: Suggestions on game used Inscription

Put Pitcher to Outfielder Cardinals Rick Ankiel.

Thats not bad. I thought about getting him to sign it "The Comeback Kid". I am buying for my son for Christmas. I would love to get it personalized to him, but worry about getting a return on it if he ever decides to sell it. It is a 2007 #24 jersey. Lets hear from some of you other guys since I need to settle on a decision pretty quick to get it by Christmas. BTW, has anyone ever met Rick. What kind of a guy is he?

Todd

Jeff recently met him and Ankiel appears to be very cool. Check out his site for information. birdbats.com

Thanks
    jason
    ripken8@bellsouth.net

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stlbats View Post
    Jeff recently met him and Ankiel appears to be very cool. Check out his site for information. birdbats.com

Thanks
    jason
    ripken8@bellsouth.net
    Particularly enjoyed reading about Steiners getting burned over their trust in GF on the Pujols jersey. Perhaps they should read this forum about who to trust and who not to.