Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Jose Canseco vs. Alex Rodriguez

Jose Canseco says he can't believe the one name missing from the Mitchell Report is Alex Rodriguez.

I think Canseco is jealous of Arod's natural ability.

Your thoughts?

Re: Jose Canseco vs. Alex Rodriguez

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    Jose Canseco says he can't believe the one name missing from the Mitchell Report is Alex Rodriguez.

Your thoughts?
    My thoughts are not whether he did or not, but rather, how sad it is that we now have to sit and wonder or speculate as to who did and who didn't. When I see Fernando Vina's name come up, I think to myself,"Who didn't?" I hope Arod's clean, but if he isn't, at this point nothing surprises me. My feeling is that if every team had a strength coach under the lights, several hundred names would be on that list. By the way, how's that Cano glove of yours?

People laughed at Jose when his book came out. It turned out a lot of what he said was true about steroid use and who was using. Who knows, maybe he has something on Arod

Why isn't AROD attacking Canseco? why is there not a slander lawsuit?
    If he wasn't a user and he has all this money, don't you think he would go after Canseco through litigation?

Canseco was 100% correct with everyone else he has named. Juan Gonzlaez, Tejada, McGwire, Boone, etc.

Its funny, Arod is a guy who only cares about his stats and his money, he would be a prime canidate for performance enhancements.

Do you really think that he has that much talent where he can put up those incredible power numbers that are better than all the users?

I personally believe he's a user.

Canseco is a goof no doubt, but one would be short sited (or player biased) to not listen seriously to what he has to say. Remember that Palmeiro threatened to sue Canseco until Palmeiro tested postitive for steroids.

I'm a Mets fan but if Canseco had dirt on Arod, why was it not in his first book? Why hold back perhaps the biggest name in his "tell-all" story? Something smells bad with this accusation.

Quote Originally Posted by NYRangers View Post
    I'm a Mets fan but if Canseco had dirt on Arod, why was it not in his first book? Why hold back perhaps the biggest name in his "tell-all" story? Something smells bad with this accusation.
    Perhaps Jose wants to sell more books?!?! Let's say he wants to plant a seed in the public's minds by throwing out hints like this one... and somewhere down the road he releases the "sequal" to his book... people would be buying this one in droves to see if Arod is an "honorable mention." My 2 cents...

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by NYRangers View Post
    Bingo! That's exactly what I was looking for. I agree 100%. There is no way you would leave a name like Alex Rodriguez out of the book! Just no way!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonM33 View Post
    Ha!
    I'm still amazed how many people pat Jose Canseco on the back for telling all. If he did it while he was playing, and the sole purpose was that he didn't like it and wanted to clean baseball up, then I would also do the same. However, Jose did what he did because he was bitter, wanted to pay baseball back, and for the money.

That's the truth, the whole truth, and nothing bud the truth!