Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Rasmus Springfield AA jersey

did any of you cardinal guys see how much the Rasmus jersey on ebay went for? 710? I m surprised it went so high. Hope for the winners sake they don't trade him like I've heard people saying. I've got a signed Old Hickery from his time with the Quad City Swing if anyone wants to give 710 for it!

Re: Rasmus Springfield AA jersey

I did, and was one of the bidders. Honestly, I think I might just wait until he makes the majors. The minor league stuff drops drastically at that point.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

I would have gone 300 on it and I thought that was high. his bp jersey went for 230 so I thought the road gray would go around 300-400. Hopefully they don't trade him off. I'd like to see what he could do for them the next few years.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarman44 View Post
    I would have gone 300 on it and I thought that was high. his bp jersey went for 230 so I thought the road gray would go around 300-400. Hopefully they don't trade him off. I'd like to see what he could do for them the next few years.
    I think we have our answer on this. Even though the jersey was sold from the Cardinals themselves, I can get a solid MLB that was worn only by that player...for less than $700. Give him a few years in the majors before you spend that kind of jack....

Dave