Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wanted: Louisville Slugger!

I Am Looking For A Model H176, 33" Inch, 30-31 Oz. This Is The Same Model Biggio Used. I Play Ball And Louisville Slugger Will Not Sell Me That Model. Anyway, Anyone Have One Or Know Someone With That Model Please Let Me Know. Thanks.

Re: Wanted: Louisville Slugger!

I really don't know how you're having such trouble ordering that bat. If you are a "Pro" player go to www.sluggerpro.com and enter your ID number. The H176 is one of our listed models on the site.

The H176 is also one of our store line models. You can go to the local Dicks, Sports Authority or any other box store and pick up a Pro Stock H176. It will have a silver handle and black barrel.

http://www.slugger.com/baseball/wood/mlbh176.html

i want one with my name. i don't want to buy a generic like everyone else. i wanted one, then i was called that they couldn't sell me one but 3! and the site quotes the price for single piece order as well. that's bogus.

i assume you work there? i spoke with tiffany and charlotte. tiffany told me that not even minor league players can get those bats. that those and those prices are offered ONLY to big league guys and agents.
    i am not forcing them to sell me anything. if they want o run the business like that, so be it. i will just get them made from another maker. i doubt louisville slugger will loose sleep over it. if they don't want my money, someelse will take it.
    if need be, i will buy one of those generic h176's and have someone dup it for me. if you have any suggestions, by all means, send them my way.

oh, and again, the catalog nor the website say this, but they told me that if the team or league is not recognized by them, they don't sell bats to them.

All custom 1XX bats are sold in multiples of threes. The reason, the bats aren't made until you order them, we don't keep inventory. The standard 1XX you have to buy in multiples of fours.

It's hard to follow what you are writing but you said "we don't recognize your league". I really don't know what that means. If you have an Association of Professional Ball Players of America ID number you can enter our site and order.

As for other companies making our bats I'll help you out.

Freddy at Zinger is a good guy tell him Brian from LS sent you.
    http://www.zingerbats.com/

Charles at Phoenix Bat company is good, he even has a CNC lathe like ours so the bats should be very similar. Tell him Brian from LS sent you.
    http://www.phoenixbats.com/

Brad Scott at Ironwood bats also makes a nice bat. Tell him Brian from LS sent you.
    http://www.ironwoodbats.com/

I hope this helps and good luck

i was told by tiffany that they don't sell bats to south coast league players. that that league is not on there list to sell bats to. and again, she told me that the site is only for big league guys and agents. i don't know what is going on over there but i sure don't like there way of doing business.
    nothing against you, but something is not right.

they don't have that h176 model. and if they make it, it is going to cost twice as much as ls model.

i can't believe i haven't received any help on this.

Momen55,

First you asked where you can get a H176 model bat. Which BMH pointed you in the direction to get one.

But you want one with your name, so BMH offered 3 places you might be able to order one. One of the places can do it but it will cost more.

I'm confused as to why you say you haven't received any help and why this is even an issue on the forum. Just to be helpful you could also try Marucci bats, but I didn't see the H176.

Nate