Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Looking for any Game Used New Jersey Cardinals Items

I am looking for any game used New Jersey Cardinals items in particular a game used #34 jersey. I would also be interested in any GU helmets, hats, or any other game worn items with the NJ Cardinals logo on them.

you can email me at spideyman79@yahoo.com

Thanks, Todd

Re: Looking for any Game Used New Jersey Cardinals Items

Are you talking about the Sussex Cardinals?

Man, that brings back some funny memories. Dated a girl (very briefly) whose dad had season tix and they took me to a game. She was a real winner!

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Canseco44 View Post
    I am looking for any game used New Jersey Cardinals items in particular a game used #34 jersey. I would also be interested in any GU helmets, hats, or any other game worn items with the NJ Cardinals logo on them.

you can email me at spideyman79@yahoo.com

Thanks, Todd
    Who was #34? - is the team defunct?

Dave

They were the New Jersey Cardinals and #34 on the team in 1994 was my cousin Randy Bledsoe. He has passed away and I was looking for a #34 jersey to get framed in his memory. He also played for the Johnson City Cardinals I believe in 92 and 93. He stayed in the Cardinals organization his whole time in the minors but never made it to the big show. He had a son that was a year old when he passed away, so he will never know his dad and how great of a guy he was. He was my best friend and I would just like to have something to keep his memory alive. I know this all sounds mushy, but I don't care. I would really appreciate if anyone can help me out with this. Thanks in advance for any help guys.

Thanks, Todd Ricks

Quote Originally Posted by Vintagedeputy View Post
    Are you talking about the Sussex Cardinals?

Man, that brings back some funny memories. Dated a girl (very briefly) whose dad had season tix and they took me to a game. She was a real winner!

Jim
    Do I detect some sarcasm there Jim ?????
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Oh Dave, to answer your other question, yes I believe they are dufunct although I am not sure when exactly.

Thanks, Todd

Just to let you know that the New Jersey Cardinals (New York-Penn League) last season was 2005. In 2006, they became the Sussex Skyhawks which are with the Can-Am League (independent), and have been this name for two years.

I know that I bought a game used jersey near the end of the 2005 season when I was at the ballpark (it was autographed like the others that they had). I am pretty sure that it was not #34. You could email the Sussex Skyhawks and see if they still have anything from the New Jersey Cardinals days.

I appreciate that Chris. I will try their website and see. I was aware that they were now defunct, but I was not aware they were now the Sussex Skyhawks. Thanks again and I will let you know what I find out.

Thanks, Todd