Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yankwood
    • Nov 2005

Please ! ! ! Sell My Friend A Bat ! ! !

If you have either a Bernie Williams or Paul O'Neill bat from 1996 or 1998, please contact George at harvesttrustinv@aol.com. He posts under the name of JETEFAN. He has been looking for these two bats and also a Mickey Rivers and Bucky Dent bats from the Yankee years for quite some time. He has been acting quite irrationally lately and I'm afraid of what he might do. So please, find it in your hearts during this Christmas season, to dig deeeeep into your collections and do something nice for a very nice person. Happy Holidays and much love, Terry.
  • nomarmauerfan
    • Apr 2007

Re: Please ! ! ! Sell My Friend A Bat ! ! !

Please help George sell one of his Mattingly bats to Mike Merry Christmas!!!

Mike

Comment

• JETEFAN
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Yankwood
      If you have either a Bernie Williams or Paul O'Neill bat from 1996 or 1998, please contact George at harvesttrustinv@aol.com. He posts under the name of JETEFAN. He has been looking for these two bats and also a Mickey Rivers and Bucky Dent bats from the Yankee years for quite some time. He has been acting quite irrationally lately and I'm afraid of what he might do. So please, find it in your hearts during this Christmas season, to dig deeeeep into your collections and do something nice for a very nice person. Happy Holidays and much love, Terry.
      Somebody does care !!!!!!!!!

Comment

• nomarmauerfan
        • Apr 2007

George,
        Check your email NOW!!!

Mike

Comment

• skyking26
          • Dec 2005

You got it! One Jim Thome uncracked early Indians bat. $350 ppd.

Send a check to:

Robert Koppel
          333 Rosewood Dr.
          Marysville, MI 48040
          ROBERT KOPPEL
          Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
          and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...