Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Chargers Collectors (Jersey Question)

Hello,

I would appreciate any information on 2001 or later Chargers throw back jersey's, and how hard these are to find...I am looking for a common player or game issued and have not seen any at all anywhere, even the big players...I posted a thread in items wanted as well but if anyone here could give me some additional information, or any known sources ofwhere to find one of these I would really appreciate it....These are not quite as easy to find as the Cowboys jersey's I normally collect.

Thank you in advance

Jay

jasonthomas66@yahoo.com

Thumbs up Nothing?

I have been on this forum since April and have not received any feedback to just about any post I have placed here...Basic questions from someone new to the hobby and zero responses...I guess you have to have a familiar ID or I am missing something, but I am certainly done posting here.

Jay

Re: Chargers Collectors (Jersey Question)

Hang in there buddy. It's Christmas weekend...maybe someone will post next week. While I am a Chargers fan, I don't collect football memorabilia. Bu, I might start if I ever see a John Jefferson (my favorite all-time player)jersey or his goggles up for auction. Like I said, hang in there. I seem to remember a few Chargers collectors on here. Merry Christmas!!!

Mike

Overreaction on my part (sorry) , just that I have tried to help others on this forum as best as I could, even keeping my eyes out for things people have posted in the wanted section, with nothing in response...I post here to get feedback and I have put forth questions that I am positive some here could help me with with zero replies...Just a little frustrating...Oh well I am getting out of the hobby anyway, but just wanted to get one last thing and this would be it...My collection has been complete for a while as I just do not have the room.

Jay

I'll reply, but I dont know anything about Chargers stuff.......

hey, at least its a reply!

Jim

Did they definitely wear them in 2001? I can't find a date for that...
    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Quote Originally Posted by jayt1234 View Post
    Overreaction on my part (sorry) , just that I have tried to help others on this forum as best as I could, even keeping my eyes out for things people have posted in the wanted section, with nothing in response...I post here to get feedback and I have put forth questions that I am positive some here could help me with with zero replies...Just a little frustrating...Oh well I am getting out of the hobby anyway, but just wanted to get one last thing and this would be it...My collection has been complete for a while as I just do not have the room.

Jay
    I wish I could convince myself that I have run out of room.
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes:

Re: Nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by jayt1234 View Post
    I have been on this forum since April and have not received any feedback to just about any post I have placed here...Basic questions from someone new to the hobby and zero responses...I guess you have to have a familiar ID or I am missing something, but I am certainly done posting here.

Jay

Even if you don't post, it's fun to read other's conversations!
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes:

Banned

I'm not sure if they wore the throwbacks in '01. Here's a link to their uni history
    http://www.chargers.com/history/uniforms-visual.htm

Nick

Thank for the Link

My post was 2001 or later meaning current Reebok Supplied...I did not intend to find a 2001 as it appears they did not wear throwbacks that year...I guess they are hard to find so I bought a Phillip Rivers Authentic throwback on Ebay...Best I could probally do on my budget.

Jay