Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Great For Displaying

I've been trying to find a great way to display my jerseys and came across these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Chrome-Wall-Moun...sid=p1638.m118

I just ordered 3 of them and eventhough each has only 5 balls, there is ample room in between each to hang 2 or more jerseys...

Happy New Year to all,

Jim
    Always looking for Dodger Game Used Jerseys

Re: Great For Displaying

No offense but how exactly can these display jerseys if only the jersey in the front will be visible? All the others will be hidden behind

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    No offense but how exactly can these display jerseys if only the jersey in the front will be visible? All the others will be hidden behind
    I hear what you are saying, but at the same time I can hang 15 or so jerseys on one of them, so they are space saving and you can always rotate jerseys to the front of the line anytime you want to.

Sure beats hanging most of them in the closet never to be seen!!!

[quote=bigjimsguitars;65933]they are space saving and you can always rotate jerseys to the front of the line anytime you want to.
    quote]

oh I see. That makes good sense

http://cgi.ebay.com/MALE-MANNEQUIN-T...sid=p1638.m118

I found these and I'm thinking about buying one. For less than $30 including shipping, these look perfect for jersey's. Has anyone ever used one of these? I just got my personally inscribed game used Rick Ankiel jersey in and I think it would look great on this.

Todd

I have one of these (see link below) that I found at a local 'fixtures' store for $25. If you look in your local yellow pages, you should be able to find stores that sell hanger, mannequins, display cases and other retail 'store fixtures'. They usually carry new and used, and the prices are usually very reasonable.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-CHROME-29-BA...QQcmdZViewItem

Joel

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysupplies View Post
    I have one of these (see link below) that I found at a local 'fixtures' store for $25. If you look in your local yellow pages, you should be able to find stores that sell hanger, mannequins, display cases and other retail 'store fixtures'. They usually carry new and used, and the prices are usually very reasonable.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-CHROME-29-BA...QQcmdZViewItem

Joel
    Yeah, I saw it as well and I already have one similar to it and it too would be great....the idea of being able to use one that can be mounted to a wall worked for me as I can mount them on the outsides of a bat display with a small bookcase underneath the bat display for an awesome setup....

The circular floor standing unit would be great for the living or family room though....

Has anyone used the mannequins before? I would like to know.

Todd

I've never used them, but I've seen others who have and are great for display...the price seems very good as well....

I have used these mannequins. I was able to get them for $25 shipped.

I would wait on purchasing those shell mannequins. I can give you info on the guy I purchased mine from. I don't believe he has any of the ones I purchased. But he told me he has hundreds of those shell ones.

He has these:

You can probably get a dozen for the same priced as one of those.

He also has some other types I believe, with stands.

If interested I can give you his email.
    Let me know

Tom

TFig27@aol.com