X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rob L
    • Nov 2005

Looking for 2002 - 2007 Angels Jersey

Hey all,

I'm looking for a GU Angels jersey from 2002-2007 era. I am working on a display of all of the styles of Angels jerseys from the 1960s era until today and this is the only jersey I'm missing. Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Rob L
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com
    • Oct 2005

Re: Looking for 2002 - 2007 Angels Jersey

I might be able to help you out if you are still looking. Please provide your e-mail address or telephone number so I can contact you.

Thanks,

Tom Duino

Comment

• Vintagedeputy
      • Oct 2005

Rob - since you collect Angels jersey, I was wondering if you knew what ever happened to the Adam Riggs ANGEES jersey? Did that ever hit the collectors market? I always get a chuckle out of that one.

Jim

Comment

• Rob L
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by 012562
        I might be able to help you out if you are still looking. Please provide your e-mail address or telephone number so I can contact you.

Thanks,

Tom Duino
        Hey Tom,

I can be reached at my email address:

loefflerrd@cox.net

Thanks,

Rob L
        Rob L
        loefflerrd@cox.net

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Comment

• Rob L
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Vintagedeputy
          Rob - since you collect Angels jersey, I was wondering if you knew what ever happened to the Adam Riggs ANGEES jersey? Did that ever hit the collectors market? I always get a chuckle out of that one.

Jim

Jim,

That was classic. I remember watching that game. Interesting that it happened to the Angels steroid distributor!!

From what I hear, the jersey was destroyed by embarrassed clubhouse attendants after the game. It would be great though if it did ever resurface.

Rob L
          Rob L
          loefflerrd@cox.net

Comment

• Oct 2005

I heard a similar story about the Riggs jersey. Who knows, maybe it will show up someday.

I did acquire the same style home white Riggs jersey from that same season, and checked it very close, and it is unfortunately not the unique jersey with a correction.

Tom Duino

Comment

• Rob L
              • Nov 2005

I've been talking with Tom, but am curious if anyone else has anything.

Thanks,

Rob L
              Rob L
              loefflerrd@cox.net

Comment

• Rob L
                • Nov 2005

Anyone else have anything?

Rob L

Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.
                Rob L
                loefflerrd@cox.net

Comment

Working...