Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Eric Anthony GU Items

Hello All! Looking for any Eric Anthony game used items from the Astros, Mariners, Reds, Rockies, or Dodgers.

Thanks,

Re: Eric Anthony GU Items

I think the following thread may be of some help to you. http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...t=13252&page=2. Talk to AstrosCollector.

Banned

Haha, I just picked that bat up from Chris. You want it back already? Are you looking for Anthony stuff becuase of what you were telling me about?

Banned

Yeah, that is right Anthony! I met Eric, his wife, and one of their sons today to get his 1989 Rookie jersey back in hand. In turn, he signed my 1990 Road Jersey for me. I told him I would be on the lookout for his items. They live about 5 minutes from me. He told me lots of neat stories about the Astros and how they handled the equipment when he played for them from 1989 to 1992, right when I get heavy in the game used hobby.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by AstrosCollector View Post
    Haha, I just picked that bat up from Chris. You want it back already? Are you looking for Anthony stuff becuase of what you were telling me about?
    Very funny! I didn't realize you had gotten it from Chris in the first place. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by eGameUsed View Post
    He told me lots of neat stories about the Astros and how they handled the equipment when he played for them from 1989 to 1992, right when I get heavy in the game used hobby.

Thanks,
    Any cool stories to pass on to this Astros fan?