Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Bill Hall (Brewers) Items Wanted

I'm looking for any Bill Hall game used items, with the exception of bats, unless the bats are unique (i.e. rookie year or from a career milestone).

Banned

Re: Bill Hall (Brewers) Items Wanted

What is your email address? I may have something.
    Sarahsdad

Sorry, I thought I had posted my email address. It is: Links_Us@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Banned

Hello,
    I have a game used Bill Hall bat for sale or trade. This bat is a cracked Louisville Slugger from his time in the minnors before he came up to the big leagues. Also I was wondering if you have any Brewers bats for sale or trade.
    Thanks,
    Jamie
    jlschultz180@i.rr.com

Quote Originally Posted by SkubeBats View Post
    Hello,
    I have a game used Bill Hall bat for sale or trade. This bat is a cracked Louisville Slugger from his time in the minnors before he came up to the big leagues. Also I was wondering if you have any Brewers bats for sale or trade.
    Thanks,
    Jamie
    jlschultz180@i.rr.com
    Jamie,

I may be interested in the Hall bat. Please send me some pictures and any other info you have on the bat (mainly year and/or minor league team). Also, please let me know what you are looking for in return. Sorry, but I do not have any game used items available for trade or sale at this time. Thanks!

Adam
    Links_Us@yahoo.com

I have Bill Halls first major league homerun ball , which also happens to be his first major league hit . There is a photo on my website under 'daves favorites " Feel free to make an offer. Dave @ www.ballhawk.net

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawknet View Post
    I have Bill Halls first major league homerun ball , which also happens to be his first major league hit . There is a photo on my website under 'daves favorites " Feel free to make an offer. Dave @ www.ballhawk.net
    I'm interested, but I don't know if I can afford it. I'd prefer to make an offer through email, so either send me an email, or post your email address. Any idea about the amount you're looking for? Thanks.

Adam
    Links_Us@yahoo.com