Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Minnesota Twins Fan Fest Party. Anyone need anything??

Hello Everyone!

The Twins are hosting there anual Fan Fest party at the end of the month. Just wondering if anyone is looking for anything in particular.

Let me know

Taylor
    Tay1038@aol.com

Re: Minnesota Twins Fan Fest Party. Anyone need anything??

They don't have a list out of some of the items do they? I wonder if they would have anything of Josh Rabe, kid went to my college. Let me know if there is a list or anything. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by AWA85 View Post
    They don't have a list out of some of the items do they? I wonder if they would have anything of Josh Rabe, kid went to my college. Let me know if there is a list or anything. Thank you.
    They do when it comes time for silent and live auction memorabilia. However, that list is not released until a day or two before the event starts. With Rabe being a newer member of the Twins major league club and the demand of his stuff, I don't think he would make it into the auction.

There are hundreds of dealers there that have many Twins bats available though. Let me see what I can dig up. If you email me your Phone number and what items in particular you may want, I will keep in contact with you through out the show.

Kind Regards,

Taylor
    Tay1038@aol.com

I am not looking for anyone in particular, but if they have a cheap game-used jersey to add the team to my collection, that would be awesome. I have no idea what jerseys sell for at a fan fest, so not even sure what cheap means =) But what are the usual lower-end selling prices of jerseys? And thanks for posting the want list =)

I am actually looking for a Josh Rabe game worn jersey too.

Although a jersey would be pretty cool, I am more looking for a batting glove or maybe a bat. Only a few guys have made the big leagues from my school and Rabe is one of them.

I'll probably go as well...they had a rack full of game used jerseys last year with most of them costing around $50-$100...

Santana & Mauer were auctioned off in a live auction...some others like Tori Hunter were in a silent auction

pretty decent show

I would be happy to get a game jersey for $50-$75 and will leave it up to the Twins experts to get the best one if someone is willing.. =)

Starting pitching.......

please forward to the Washington Nationals, COD

I'd like a Kirby Puckett signed anything, but preferably a baseball. Doesn't have to be g/u or along those lines.

Who else is coming?