Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: A Word of Caution Re: Hinek Collection Items

I think the deletion of the "don't let the door..." comment to Bernie had less to do with rules and more to do with human decency and common sense. Regardless of whether Bernie is right or wrong, there's absolutely no value and no point to lowering yourself to that level. This has been an interesting thread...it's pointless to clutter it with such nonsense.

Stop....think....THEN post.
    Rob Steinmetz
    www.authenticgamers.com
    authenticgamers@aol.com

Paying top dollar for Chicago Cubs game used equipment!

Quote Originally Posted by RobSteinmetz
    I think the deletion of the "don't let the door..." comment to Bernie had less to do with rules and more to do with human decency and common sense.
    Stop....think....THEN post.
    Rob,
    Now I'm officially baffled. Why are you protecting Bernie? Bernie (as Sal) made threats of physical violence against me. Yes, it is wrong to air my personal vendetta on this forum. It is immature. By the way...I have stopped...thought...and refrained from posting to SEVERAL threads about Mr. Gernay. Please don't give me your personal take on common sense and decency. It sickens me.

Banned

Eric, I find it sad that you have become a babysitter for this site.

I know, I'm sure if you look up in a Thesaurus for Babysitter the word Moderator can be found, but there just sometimes is too much that you have to put up with.

Funny thing is weather Bernie is right or wrong, this thread has now lead to him leaving the forum takes away from another dealer - authenticator who could offer insight into memorabilia that may be questioned.