Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Vince Young Pro Bowl Pro Cut

Last year when these pro bowl pro cuts came out masauction got a ton of them straight from Ripon and was selling them. I searched high and low for a Vince Young Pro Bowl jersey.

Now this one is up on ebay:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=006

I'm not sure how legit it really is, the pictures were taken from a distance to be able to see the numbers well. The numbers on the back look a little crooked but that could be the way the jersey is laying, not sure.

It just seems odd to see one of these now. Especially in a 52, I thought Vince wore a 50 his rookie year and this year. could be wrong though since players change sizes so frequently.

Any help on breakin' this bad boy down would be great. I also asked for close up pics of the front and back. Hopefully I'll get a response on those.

Re: Vince Young Pro Bowl Pro Cut

I believe this jersey falls under the category of a seller who either doesn't know or doesn't care about the difference between "game issued" and "game cut". I'm betting that is just a game cut jersey. Tough to tell the difference between that one and this one:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Vince-Young-2007...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks for the help Dan.

I got a couple e-mails stating the one I was looking at was actually a made in China pro bowl jersey. they said the seller was lying to me.
    So I'll pass on this one.

BTW, Masauction does not get his Ripon Pro Bowl jerseys from Ripon. They're legit, it's just that the he's not ordering the jerseys from Ripon , someone else is.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilbog View Post
    BTW, Masauction does not get his Ripon Pro Bowl jerseys from Ripon. They're legit, it's just that the he's not ordering the jerseys from Ripon , someone else is.
    Gotcha Nil. Thanks brotha!