X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • plt4008usmc
    • Nov 2006

Re: Whats your website address

I did a second website for my memorabilia collection:

Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.

Comment

• ahuff
      • Nov 2005

plt4008usmc,

Nice job on the Longoria. I tried bidding on the home Biscuit jerseys during 2006. Those Biscuits jerseys are tough to get. I had bid on Longoria's back then, (I can't recall w/100% certainty, but I think I was around $700) and figured I'd win. I wasn't even close. I did get a Cantu home jersey for well over $300 on a back up bid, though.
      "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Comment

• toddhead
        • Sep 2006

I also did one for Brent Jones
        Always on the lookout for Garin Cecchini game used items especially Greenville Drive and Salem Red Sox jerseys.
        I accept PM's so shoot me a message.

Comment

• gingi79
          • Aug 2007

Open to trades and I update it regularly. Have a look....

Webshots, the best in Desktop Wallpaper, Desktop Backgrounds, and Screen Savers since 1995.
          Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Comment

• plt4008usmc
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by ahuff
            plt4008usmc,

Nice job on the Longoria. I tried bidding on the home Biscuit jerseys during 2006. Those Biscuits jerseys are tough to get. I had bid on Longoria's back then, (I can't recall w/100% certainty, but I think I was around $700) and figured I'd win. I wasn't even close. I did get a Cantu home jersey for well over $300 on a back up bid, though.
            I got mine from a member on here. I know his email, but not his SN. I almost died when he offered it

Comment

Working...