Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Ami Larry Wilson Jersey

Howard,

When you go to the Honda store a hundred times and just look, eventually you'll get ignored. I been in the car business all my life.

The fact of the matter is, by now they know who is wasting their time. I am never ignored because I am a proven customer, as many others on this forum are too. I have had a couple of problems with things I bought, it was always made right, because I am a proven customer. I can only speak of my experiences with AMI. I think ther bring a lot of good stuff to market.

What I am saying here is, I have no problems getting answers to my questions, because I am a customer. I am not just trying to bust their footballs. How many answers do you get from Grey Flannel? Same deal.

Best Regard
    Roger

It obvious to readers that the thread was started to break balls under the guise of gathering infomation on the jersey as it was originally believed to be an easy target item. When there was some unexpected result. i.e. information that actually supported the authenticity of the jersey the thread was quickly shifted to "well look at all the other Lampson mistakes" instead of thanking those that were able to truly provide valuable info. on the jersey. That is when it became obvious to me that Howard was less interested in the amazing research done by some of the forum members and more intersted in breaking balls. As usual, somehow I will inevitably be called an AMI shill for making this post......

Regards,
    Dave

For me it's not about AMI, Mr. Lampson, Mr. Victor, or anyone/anything else. Only about the jersey, period. Just thought it was a cool one and it looks legit from my amateur collector point of view. One thing I like about vintage jerseys is that they are not "competing" against replicas that are so accurate you can't tell the difference. That's why I asked, if it's not a game worn or at least an actual team jersey, what else could it be? If I were from St. Louis I would want this one. Thanks!