Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

When I see this, it's what makes me believe most current GU is used solely for sale purposes

When I see this, it's what makes me believe most current GU is used mainly to sell by players vice truly a bat the player uses for a period of time during multiple games.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yankees-Robinson...QQcmdZViewItem

How many "uncracked" bats does a player really go through during a year?

Re: When I see this, it's what makes me believe most current GU is used solely for sale purposes

Does it matter to you having a players bat knowing he only took a few swings with it for the sole purpose of showing the bat has use, then selling it as game used? Seems many GU bats today are done this way.

Re: When I see this, it's what makes me believe most current GU is used solely for sale purposes

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    Does it matter to you having a players bat knowing he only took a few swings with it for the sole purpose of showing the bat has use, then selling it as game used? Seems many GU bats today are done this way.
    Unfortunetly that is the "MO" for the players who are heavy into marketing their game used items. If they team up with "distributors" they must supply inventory as the case with Cano, ARod and others. Bottom line is the products are game used.

Banned

Yeah AROD was big into that crap selling stuff barely used to just make a buck. Sad how players are.