Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

2007 Braves Reference

I made a small reference for 2007 Braves equipment, including the jersey size for every player, specifics on tagging, and a few other things like a bat reference with the model of every bat used by each position player. I'm not 100% finished with the page yet, but a majority of it is complete for those who'd like to check it out:

http://gameused.webs.com/2007bravesreference.htm

Smile Re: 2007 Braves Reference

Nice Job Kyle
    John

Re: 2007 Braves Reference

Quote Originally Posted by ham1963 View Post
    Nice Job Kyle
    John

Thanks

btw- I've been working on the reference all day today and added more to it including:
    • Specifics on the stitching on the strip tag
    • More bat records including some exact models used by each position player
    • A batting glove reference with the make of every batting glove worn by each position player
    • Info on nameplate fonts
    • A beginning list of player's hat sizes
    The list that I have for the player's hat sizes is small for now, but if anybody has any 2007 Braves hats that were purchased from either the Braves directly or MLB, PLMK what hat size you have so I can add it to the list.

Yunel Escobar used Black Old Hickory as well
    Pics of him of Getty using such

Quote Originally Posted by Gyro123 View Post
    Yunel Escobar used Black Old Hickory as well
    Pics of him of Getty using such

Thanks...I just added it to the list. So that makes Andruw, Renteria, and Yunel have 5 models each.....that sure is a lot! I'm probably going to find more soon for them

Banned

Kyle,

Awesome work!! You're a true deadicated fan!! On the Chipper Jones bat...I know for a fact he used blue ring blonde bats...was that a typo when you put red? I've never seen a red ring bat used by Chipper?

Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by whatupyos View Post
    Kyle,

Awesome work!! You're a true deadicated fan!! On the Chipper Jones bat...I know for a fact he used blue ring blonde bats...was that a typo when you put red? I've never seen a red ring bat used by Chipper?

Aaron

Yep, that was a typo. Thanks for letting me know....I just fixed it.

Kyle!! Great site! I just sent you an email. I'm trying to find a place I can get custom game issued bats like a few of the models you've listed...I have a few private signings coming up, and I'd like to get some bats done. Thanks.

Brian

bpduncan@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    I made a small reference for 2007 Braves equipment, including the jersey size for every player, specifics on tagging, and a few other things like a bat reference with the model of every bat used by each position player. I'm not 100% finished with the page yet, but a majority of it is complete for those who'd like to check it out:

http://gameused.webs.com/2007bravesreference.htm

Also...I have a game used TBC Chuck James hat from 2006...his hat size is a 7.

Brian

The list that I have for the player's hat sizes is small for now, but if anybody has any 2007 Braves hats that were purchased from either the Braves directly or MLB, PLMK what hat size you have so I can add it to the list.

Thanks...I just added it to the list. So that makes Andruw, Renteria, and Yunel have 5 models each.....that sure is a lot! I'm probably going to find more soon for them
    gregor blanco bat is bwp (271) and max bat. His batting glove is franklyn size m.. at least thath was he used the last winter here in venezuela..