Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Anyone going to the A's Fanfest?

I live in Minnesota and can't get out there. I'm looking for any game used stuff from Jack Hannahan. I'm willing to pay $350 for one of his game used jerseys or $225 for a bat. I don't know what the A's charge for a common player, but someone could turn an easy buck if they find any Hannahan gamers there. Drop me an email if you're going to the show and are willing to take a look for me. Thanks.

Chris
    staindsox@hotmail.com

Re: Anyone going to the A's Fanfest?

my mother is going to fanfest next weekend and hitting the store first. I remembered your email earlier this year and told her to look for Hannahan stuff. I will let you know what she finds.

If anyone goes, add me to the list of Jay Payton items, looking for a game used jersey or helmet..he's a hometown hero, grew up 30mins from where I live, obviously unable to make the trip West from Ohio..would like to add an A's item..thanks in advance, Jay.
    ldonalds@columbus.rr.com

Banned

This might be of the subject a little but I was wondering if any of you A's fans might have or know where I can find a game used bat of Rob Picciolo. He played for the A's from 1977-1981 and again in 1985. I hope someone can help me find one.
    Thanks Again!!
    Jamie
    jlschultz180@wi.rr.com

Hello:

I would be interested in a Jay Marshall jersey.

Please contact me at ecktrading@charter.net if anyone comes across anything.

Thanks.

Jeff

I would be interested in a Daric Barton jersey

I still need something of Frank Thomas' from his year with the A's...something with green in it...batting gloves, wristbands, jersey...whatever. Let me know. Hotstab@gmail.com

-wade

ok fanfest is on Saturday. I have no clue how much Jerseys and bats and such will be going for but anyone interested in having my mother check out items for them send me an email. We aren't looking to make a huge profit off of this just helping out other gamer collectors out there.

I believe non big name jerseys go for anywhere between 250-350 but I could be wrong like I said we aren't looking to turn a huge profit maybe a bit our cost for shipping the time let me know if anyone is interested.

I am interested in purchasing all the Erasmo Ramirez 2007 A's game used items, especially jerseys, and will make sure you make some fair profit for the efforts. Please let me know all that you get. I appreciate the help.

Tom Duino

Oakland A's Fan,

You forgot to post your email. I would be down to buy a Daric Barton game used jersey if there is any. Let me know if you can do this for me.

Brian B