Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Giants Super Bowl Bound!!!!

Yeah baby!

sorry, just had to get that out.

You may now return to your previously scheduled game used collecting.

Jim

Re: Giants Super Bowl Bound!!!!

Great game and congratulations on taking second place this year!

Second place won't be decided until the Pats are sent home with second place securely tucked in their pocket!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    Great game and congratulations on taking second place this year!

No kidding. Two or three teams that had a shot at knocking off NE are out. Man, I woulda killed to have had a healthy Charger team on the field today. No LT and a worthless Gates gutted our offense.

Quote Originally Posted by mvandor View Post
    No kidding. Two or three teams that had a shot at knocking off NE are out. Man, I woulda killed to have had a healthy Charger team on the field today. No LT and a worthless Gates gutted our offense.

Remember too, that last NY/Pats game where the Giants almost pulled out a victory.

It could be a very, very interesting SB!

almost!!

It was tough watching the Chargers when most of the impact players were barely walking. They played a great game given the injuries.

Could the Giants give up win #16 and win #19?

Wake me up when the super bowl is over!

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    Wake me up when the super bowl is over!
    Why? You mean to tell me you don't like games that are dragged out to 4 plus hours because of hours of boring overrated commercials and half time shows with lousy, over the hill entertainers, fireworks and flashing lights that last so long you almost forget who was playing and what the score was? My only real question is-were sports and in this particular case the Super Bowl, so boring that people needed all this hoopla to get enthused or do some of you wish it went back to simpler times and focused on the actual game at hand? OK, so now I sound like a grumpy old man. Sorry. All that being said........GUESS WHO'S GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL ??? ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Yankwood View Post
    Why? You mean to tell me you don't like games that are dragged out to 4 plus hours because of hours of boring overrated commercials and half time shows with lousy, over the hill entertainers, fireworks and flashing lights that last so long you almost forget who was playing and what the score was? My only real question is-were sports and in this particular case the Super Bowl, so boring that people needed all this hoopla to get enthused or do some of you wish it went back to simpler times and focused on the actual game at hand? OK, so now I sound like a grumpy old man. Sorry. All that being said........GUESS WHO'S GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL ??? ! ! !
    Would have preferred a GREEN BAY PACKERS vs. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS super bowl.

Giants are in, but they're not all that good.