Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

I believe I just achieved a very difficult and rare achievement for my collection - must see

1994 Alex Rodriguez Official Southern League Signed Baseball, Jimmy Bragan President (81-94)

1994 Alex Rodriguez Official Americal League Signed Baseball, Bobby Brown President (84-94)

1994 Alex Rodriguez Official National League Signed Baseball, William D. White President (89-94)

What are the chances of finding a 1994 Alex Rodriguez signed baseball from the Minor, American, and National Leagues? Finding one from the Minor and American Leagues alone is a difficult task. But one from the National League....WOW!

Can't express enough how exited I am to have all 3 in my collection. I believe this is a very difficult and rare acheivement, and could possibly be the only one.

Regards, Tony
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: I believe I just achieved a very difficult and rare achievement for my collection - must see

how do you know they're all from 1994 specifically?

rudy.

Re: I believe I just achieved a very difficult and rare achievement for my collection - must see

Quote Originally Posted by kingjammy24 View Post

rudy.
    Rudy, excellent question. For us knowledgeable Arod autograph collectors, we know his signature. Additionally, each person I obtained the balls from got arod to sign the ball in 1994. You won't find this signature after 1995. However, this picture should help.

Regards, Tony

Quote Originally Posted by kingjammy24 View Post

rudy.
    first congratulation. i knew this was coming once I search and noticed that the item was no longer for sale. At least I know I didnt jack up the price this time on you.

sent, I think I went over why it 1994 on my threads

both president on the ball last year was 1994.

the white ball (does it look like a foul ball?) was from 1994 spring training.
    the bobby brown would be the ball he saw on his callup
    the southern ball was from when he play AA in Jacksonville.

i am really patient. i think in time i will have the same balls in my collection.

thanks for letting me think of adding these items. probably would not have thought of it before i saw your bobby brown ball.

joel
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    Rudy, excellent question. For us knowledgeable Arod autograph collectors, we know his signature. Additionally, each person I obtained the balls from got arod to sign the ball in 1994. You won't find this signature after 1995. However, this picture should help.

Regards, Tony
    Sorry, I meant "You won't find this signature after 1994."

That is a nice collection, probably not many of those around together. Congrats!