Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned

Re: Albert Pujols Bat-serious Issues And Problems

HEY EVERYONE I HAVE BEEN READING EVERYONES POSTS AND NO ONE IS SAYING ANYTHING NEW!!!!!

Yes Chris made a huge mistake but everyone keeps spitting out the samething over and over.

For people who were deterred by Chris from what he did, then don't buy from him.

For people who still trust Chris, then buy from him.

But all I see is the passed 20 sometihng posts is everyone saying the same thing of how bad chris is and we should burn him at the stakes. We all know what he did is wrong, but let it go now it is enough. Start a New thread about something positive.

Something positive!?!?!?!? This is a serious issue, a dealer who sells hundreds of items is selling fake items. It should NOT be taken lightly!!!!! People have wasted money on his fake products!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

Bagbig thank you for proving my point of saying nothing new and spitting out the same post again!!!

If you are going to post something in regards to this thread, then something new should be brought to light.

I think we all got the idea that we cannot feel comfortable with Chris's items from the first 20 posts.

So as I said before if there is nothing new to be discussed we should start a new thread about something positive!!!!!

Chris,

Seeing as how you've chosen to answer questions, I was wondering if you could address these:

1) On 02/12, an Ebayer asked you "was the handle cracked and repaired or was it split in two pieces?". You replied: "... I am not sure if the bat was ever in two separate pieces..."

Today you posted saying "When I received the bat, black electrical tape had been applied to one end of the crack...when the tape was removed, the bat was not in two pieces."

If you received the bat and saw that it was not in 2 pieces and clearly had not been repaired, why tell the Ebayer that you weren't sure if it was ever in 2 pieces?

2) On this Forum, you said that you repaired the bat and added pine tar to it after the repair. I'm confused as to why you would say "The repair was done perfectly without disturbing the existing pine tar residue" when the "existing pine tar" was applied AFTER the repair? How could it have been disturbed if it was applied afterwards?

3) was the "5" on the knob touched up or re-traced?

thanks,

Rudy.

Banned

Be careful how you answer, Chris, Judge Rudy is very anal about how you word things.

Joel, agreed. "The bat was not in 2 pieces" is pretty much the same thing as "I'm not sure if the bat was in 2 pieces". I'm probably just nitpicking.

Rudy.