Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Rabbit Maranville Pro Model Bat

Here's one that I have always been looking for. Some of you might have seen this on ebay. Bat is great looking in person. Thought you guys would enjoy seeing pictures since they don't surface to often.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: Rabbit Maranville Pro Model Bat

Hello
    Did you buy the bat from him, i kept on try to get him to end it early but my offer was not very good. if you did buy it, may i ask how much you payed for it. Thanks

Good times.....I asked if there was a buy it now. He said no. The auction ended and all of a sudden I get an email saying he ended it because the shipping charge was off. I emailed back asking him to let me know when he plans on putting it back up and if he decides on a sale price. The next email I get is the following day saying the bat was sold?! Ahhh...gotta love it. Nice bat! Enjoy it.

The seller did actually end the auction becuase he was getting so many questions about shipping charges, not to sell it to me. At the time, i was the high bidder and he told me what he had been offered fpr the bat. By the time I replied, he had a higher offer which I did top.
    Thanks
    Matt

Matt,
    Congrats on a beauty ! Thank you for sharing. It is always a pleasure to see a true gem !
    Bill Heagy
    heagysports.com
    Go Phillies !

Is it going to be for your personal collection or is it going to be popping up in a major auction within the months.

Banned

Matt,
    I see you collect vintage game used bats. I was wondering if you might have or know where I can find some Milwaukee Braves game used bats. I'm also looking for a game used bat of Joe Hauser.
    Thanks,
    Jamie
    jlschultz180@wi.rr.com