Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frikativ54
    • Dec 2007

OT: Today is My 23rd Birthday

I know this might seem crazy, but I feel so old. Any Astros items would make my 23rd birthday even more special. I've gotten $15 so far, and $200 towards a g/u item, but I hope there are gifts awaiting this evening.

I know I'm just dreaming, though, as my family thought game-worn cleats were crazy to collect. My Mom has warmed up to them a bit, I have to admit. But anyway, just thought I'd share the fact that I'm officially "old", though I don't know why 23 counts as old in my book.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408
  • allstarsplus
    • Nov 2005

Re: OT: Today is My 23rd Birthday

Happy Birthday! Send Chris Boyd an email as he is a huge Astros collector and may have items in your price range.

Good luck & Happy 23rd!
    Andrew
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Comment

• 3arod13
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by frikativ54
      I know this might seem crazy, but I feel so old. Any Astros items would make my 23rd birthday even more special. I've gotten $15 so far, and $200 towards a g/u item, but I hope there are gifts awaiting this evening.

I know I'm just dreaming, though, as my family thought game-worn cleats were crazy to collect. My Mom has warmed up to them a bit, I have to admit. But anyway, just thought I'd share the fact that I'm officially "old", though I don't know why 23 counts as old in my book.
      Old at "23"????? Today's is my birthday and I'm 48!!! No sympathy from me you young whipper snapper!
      Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• Vintagedeputy
        • Oct 2005

January 23rd was my 38th birthday. Oh to be 23 again!

Comment

• eGameUsed
          Banned
          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by frikativ54

Happy Birthday Leslie! I am 29 and wish even I could get back to 23! I hope you are enjoying the cleats and gloves. I do have a couple of items I might be able to fix you up with. Shoot me an e-mail!

Thanks,

Comment

• 10thMan
            • Dec 2006

Happy Birthday!!!
            Go out & enjoy yourself, you`ll be 40+ before you know it. I`m 43 & don`t feel like it, age is sometimes a "state of mind"
            Sean

Comment

• frikativ54
              • Dec 2007

Thanks so much for everybody's replies and birthday wishes. And happy birthday to everyone with January birthdays.

I was planning to have some fun at restaurants in Portland, but they were predicting snow, so I stayed home in the Seattle-area with family, which was nice too.
              Les Zukor
              bagwellgameused@gmail.com
              Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
              (617) 682-0408

Comment

Working...