Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

anything out of the ordinary stand out to you?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=010

Tony Gwynn 1983 BP jersey

im not familiar with these at all and was just wondering if anyone noticed inconsistencies with it.

the reserve is most likely out of my price range, however i may give it a go if everything seems ok with it.

comes with a COA from Ball Park Heroes. never dealt with them directly. maybe someone can give me a little "advice' about them or this item.

thanks.

Re: anything out of the ordinary stand out to you?

I've bought stuff from them before, and never had a problem. If I remember correctly, they were pretty highly regarded.

Dave

PS - You are the man. Thanks again Don.

Dave
    Dave
    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
    River City Redbird Authentics
    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Although I have never purchased any jerseys from BPH, I have purchased several bats from them through the years. Never a problem. They are a good house and stand behind what they advertise and sell. Give Kim Stigall a call 1.812.275.2717 or email him at bph32@netscape.net.

woodbat@bellsouth.net

ball park heroes is top notch. one of the very few that i trust. i can't remember the last time a thread was started on this forum about a BPH item being garbage. contrast that with the seemingly weekly posts about ESM, ASI, Historic, GFC, etc.

there's a "73" written in marker on the tagging. it suggests to me that the jersey may have been recycled through the minor leagues. the nameplate appears to be brighter than the rest of the jersey suggesting to me it may have been restored. the 73 and the restored nameplate would be consistent with the jersey being recycled through the minors.

rudy.

I put in a low bid early and watched it go to about $600. Never rebid but I did receive an email from eBay this morning that said eBay had canceled the item and the results were "null and void" Anyone have more info?

No info on my end. I had a snipe in for $700, but it didn't activate as the bidding had already reached that much.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/