Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jersey Framing

Jersey Framing

I'm hoping for advice on framing a baseball jersey that I've recently acquired. I've searched the site, with no luck, and am wondering if anyone has had any experience with All Authentic (www.allauthentic.com).

Having done some research on local frame shops (I live in Boston), I am not confident that they would be the best place to have the jersey framed and would feel more confident in a shop that had done jerseys in the past.

Any advice - either with regards to shops in the area or online - would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nate

Banned

Re: Jersey Framing

They're a distributor for planetframe.com, I had them do two jerseys for me, different styles of frames (a Peyton Manning and a Jerry Rice). I was very satisfied with them, customer service, delivery time (about 4-6 weeks I believe, and quality).

Two things: First, to the best of my knowledge all framing is black only. Second, you'll see their work on ebay all the time with differing quality results. Alot has to do with jersey size and how it fits their frame templates.

Nate,
    The best I have ever seen is Jim Gamble from Wallstars. He is based in Oklahoma.
    I have a jersey and a couple other pieces done by him. If you would like pics, please email me.

His website is:

www.wallstars.com

Thanks
    Jason
    stlbats@bellsouth.net

Banned

Signature Collectibles is another to consider at http://www.signaturecollectibles.com...s/Page1080.htm

Comes down to style you prefer.

Thanks all-

Wallstars.com is very impressive.

Nate

Hi Nate
    If you look under the "specialty section" on wallstars.com, the 2 Cal Ripken Jr pieces are mine that I had him make up.

Jason

stlbats@bellsouth.net

I have used a company from California for a couple of my displays. They were not jerseys but they still did a heck of a job. I come up with the designs and layouts and they did the hard work. I have their info at work so I will put it on here tomorrow but here are a couple of pictures of a Pee Wee Reese display they did for me. The mark on the left side of the frame in the first photo is from the camera flash.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Here is another one they did for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Anyone know of a place to get shoes framed in with an 8x10 or 16x20? I tried Hobby Lobby's largest shadow box and the shoes will not fit. Didnt know if there was a place online that could customize a frame for that.

rose14,

That frame work style looks very similar to one I have with a Vlad Guerrero bat that I got off ebay lat year. That business, if I am not mistaken has a booth at the OC Swap meet every weekend. Do you recall the name of the business? Do you mind sharing what your framing cost?

Thanks,

Dave Z

davidzirnhelt1@yahoo.com