Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Real or fake...2000 AFC Team Signed Football

Was this a "deal" or was I correct in passing on it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270205157825

From the looks of the scans, the ball looks like one of those Team balls with facsimile signatures that are printed on the ball "perfectly". Am I correct in that assessment?!?

My "ebay rival/friend" picked it up thinking that I didn't see it. When he got it, he came over to show it to me. The only "good" thing out of this is that the seller seems to be ok with a return of the item.

My questions: Why would a seller "vaguely" (a power seller at that) list this in the Autographs-Original (other than to deceive).

To further deceive people, they "faded" the printed on signatures to make it look like it "blended/bleeded" into the ball.

Why would there be a PSA/DNA Letter of Authencity of a facsimile ball?!? The also make a minor typo "2002".

Who is Kingdom Collectibles of Honolulu Hawaii?

Here's the original listing on AmericanMemorabilia.com
    http://www.americanmemorabilia.com/A...ction_ID=39540

Thoughts?!?

Re: Real or fake...2000 AFC Team Signed Football

Man, I would think that PSA/DNA wouldn't be fooled by a pre-printed ball. But, even if the signatures are not-pre-printed, they have not aged well in seven or eight years. I'd hate to imagine how they will look in another eight years, if you get my drift...

Re: Real or fake...2000 AFC Team Signed Football

Although this has ended, I wanted to see if anyone is from Hawaii or knows about team balls. Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you