Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Re: What's Everyone Do For A Living??

I'm a geologist running an environmental consulting firm (also part owner). We clean up hazardous waste, contaminated soil and groundwater.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

I've worked in sports my entire career. I am currently in the Championships department at the NCAA.
    Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

I work at a large, independent Financial Planning/Investment Management firm here in SoCal. I have part ownership in the company and work with primarily clientele referred over to me from Schwab and Fidelity.

Ben

I am a maritime lawyer and deal with boats most of the day.

I am always looking for Reds game used items.

Scott

I'm vice president of a quick lube company and in charge of operations in Cleveland, Ohio. I feel I'm a very fortunate individual because I love my job and look forward to getting up and going to work everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by ivo610 View Post
    Where abouts in Wisc? I did a couple summers at madison area tech.
    I am at NWTC (Green Bay)
    Scott Harpt
    scott_harpt at yahoo dot com
    Always seeking Cecil Cooper, Ben Oglivie, and Gorman Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by russyurk View Post
    I've worked in sports my entire career. I am currently in the Championships department at the NCAA.
    I am in school right now studying Sport Management and I hope that I can spend my entire professional career in either professional or collegiate athletics.

I am leaning towards something in Sports Marketing but my "dream" so to speak would in the Player Development and Scouting department for a professional baseball team

One can dream....................
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Plain old working forman for a mid size plumbing company in Hawaii. Key word is working!

C17 aircraft tech in the air force.
    Name:  paris air show.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  74.5 KB

I was a college drop out at 19. I was a file clerk (until the company closed my office.) Then a customer service agent and did so well with my suave phone voice that they promoted me to catalog phone sales. I got cocky since I was pulling in twice what everyone else was and asked for a raise (Then they fired me) Tried door to door sales (until I found out it was a pyramid scheme) Became an account executive for a transportation company with Ford, Chrysler, GM and repo companies (Until I was fired for sleeping with my MILF boss ) Did customer service for an insurance company, became a Licensed P&C Broker, left for the money to do phone sales at GEICO and realized at age 24 that I hated my life, myself and every job I ever had. So I went back to college and became an Elementary School teacher just as the economy took a nose dive and the whole country instituted a hiring freeze meaning no new teachers are being offered jobs.

That whole paragraph to tell you.....I am a substitute teacher with dreams of getting a full time gig in an awesome school (like PS 33 in Queens or Lee Avenue in Hicksville, NY)
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com