Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Insurance & Investment Sales In MA

I work for a firm in Natick Massachusetts located right on the Boston Marathon route (10 miles into the race). So we have a big party every April. So anyone in the are is free to stop by for a free hotdog & beer.

Jay

Re: What's Everyone Do For A Living??

I'm a free-lance communicator. I write speeches for CEOs and other executives; also work on annual reports and employee communications (online and print). Here's a link to my Web site.

Detective Sergeant at Sheriff's Department in Michigan
    "All suspects are guilty until proven innocent in the court of law":D

cjduffield@cablespeed.com

Re: Insurance & Investment Sales In MA

Quote Originally Posted by jayt1234 View Post
    I work for a firm in Natick Massachusetts located right on the Boston Marathon route (10 miles into the race). So we have a big party every April. So anyone in the are is free to stop by for a free hotdog & beer.

Jay
    Awesome. I spent a year at Wellesley College, which is very close to Natick. Right now, I am going to school at Reed College, a small liberal arts college in Portland, Oregon. I am a junior Linguistics major, who also enjoys Classical Studies and Anthropology. I eventually hope to become a public intellectual/college professor. I plan to work in the non-profit sector before becoming a professor, though.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Im the Mill Foreman for our building supply company. We build doors and windows for homes. Don't do to much commercial stuff.

Elementary school teacher in RI

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    Awesome. I spent a year at Wellesley College, which is very close to Natick. Right now, I am going to school at Reed College, a small liberal arts college in Portland, Oregon. I am a junior Linguistics major, who also enjoys Classical Studies and Anthropology. I eventually hope to become a public intellectual/college professor. I plan to work in the non-profit sector before becoming a professor, though.
    So last year was some of worst weather we have had for a while. We ar about 1 mile west of where you were at Wellesley College at the intersection or rts 135 and 27. If you are there this year stop by and have some free food.

jay

I work in a repository at a genetics research laboratory.

Quote Originally Posted by jayt1234 View Post
    So last year was some of worst weather we have had for a while. We ar about 1 mile west of where you were at Wellesley College at the intersection or rts 135 and 27. If you are there this year stop by and have some free food.

jay
    Thanks for the invitation. I would love to go back to Boston, but I am currently on the West Coast. The airfare and hotel are just too expensive.

Yeah, when I was at Wellesley, I always used to go to Natick Mall and cross the street to eat at Minado's all-you-can-eat sushi. I hope to eventually move back there, but I found Wellesley's administration intolerable.

Shanghai & Tokyo's restaurant would deliver to my dorm, and I used to order from them about every weekend. And I love the snow. Just didn't like a college administration that was so overbearing.

Enjoy Boston! I love the cold weather and the adorable squirrel population!
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Banned

My day job I am a technical sales rep for a company in the plastics industry and I also manage pro Mixed Martial Arts fighters.