Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Re: What's Everyone Do For A Living??

Quote Originally Posted by jtnatalierica View Post
    Hi, I manage/Coach in Independent baseball. I've been in the Frontier League, Northern League, Central League, All-American Association, Managed in Caserta, Italy of their top division, am currently pitching coach of the Greek National team, was in the movies "61*", "Hardball", and "One in a Million, the Ron LeFlore story". Nothing as far as this year yet, but, after 13 years, I think staying home for a summer will regenerate my batteries.
    I don't envy you what I assume is a certain lack of job security, and having to travel as much as I'm sure you've had to do...but aside from that, I do envy you your Baseball career. I'd love to read a book that you might write about your experiences.

A question I always ask players and coaches, is how much of your own stuff do you save/collect? I'm assuming at least a jersey and cap from each team?

Investor among other things..

Had to revive this....I am a Full Time GU Collector.....Just kidding of course but getting very close to it......

Coach/Manage in Independent baseball leagues. Been in Mason City, Iowa, Kalamazoo, Mich., Parkersburgh, W. Va (Steve Swisher was my G.M. and got to work with Nick Swisher when he was in 9th grade), Albany, Ga., San Angelo, Tx., Caserta, Italy, Columbia, Mizzouri (Jim Gentile was the manager), Sioux Falls, S. Dakota (Doc Edwards was the manager), Schaumburg, Ill., and Brantford, Canada (Home of Wayne Gretzky). Been in the Northern League, Frontier League, Central League etc. Got uniforms signed by Gary Templeton, Ralph Garr, Kevin Polcovich, and my big one signed by Sadahara Oh. Great job, way to much travel. I was in the movie 61* and am lookming for memorabilia from that movie.

Banned

Property Manager

I am the lead Technical Illustrator for my company. I also am a freelance Graphic Designer, which was my career for over a decade before my current position.

US Army, 22 years. Retiring soon to move on to another career.

Patrol Officer - SE Wisconsin.
    10 years +

What jurisdiction are you in (PM me if you don't want to say it on the board)? I was an ADA in Milwaukee County for almost six years. Hated to leave Wisconsin, but we have a much better life and future for our kids in San Antonio.

Hoping to be prosecuting again soon down here in Texas.

Chief Probation / Parole Officer for the State of NC

ncb
    ------------------------------------------------
    Josh Hamilton gamers WANTED

NCBADGES@embarqmail.com

ACTS 4:10