Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Re: What's Everyone Do For A Living??

I'm a geologist working in the environmental field cleaning up contaminated soil and ground water. I am part owner of the company I work at.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

I work as a liaison with the local courts for a non-profit agency that provides various drug-related services, including urinalysis and hair testing, counseling and evaluations. My formal training is as a paralegal.

I could never afford to indulge my collecting hobbies to the extent that I do, if at all, if it weren't for the extra paycheck I collect every month - my retirement pay from the Navy, with which I served on active duty for almost 21 years, almost all of it spent tracking submarines by acoustic analysis. (I was shocked, upon retirement, to find there was so little call for this kind of work in the civilian sector - particularly in Arizona.)

I'm an Engineering Manager for a semiconductor company.

I am a full time college student and during the baseball season I work for sportservice at Fifth Third Field in Dayton,Ohio. Home of the Dayton Dragons.

I am porter in their concessions warehouse.

Anyone who has an opeing for a Sport Management / Business type position in the near future let me know. This college student will be entering the work field in a VERY SHORT time.

AWA85@live.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Yankwood View Post
    I am a former architect who now works for Vandelay Industries.

Wre you ever an assistant to the traveling secretary of the NY Yankees? lmaooooo

I am a Bartender at night and work 5 nights a week doing that.Its fun sometimes to meet different kinds of people and hear there stories.

I work for the Social Security Administration processing disability claims.

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    Wre you ever an assistant to the traveling secretary of the NY Yankees? lmaooooo
    As a matter of fact, yes I was. I was also a Marine biologist, and helped write a situation cemedy.

Banned

I am a Sr. Process Engineer for a oil field service company. We manufactured a variety of treatment chemicals for the big oil and gas companies. We work a lot with North Slope Alaska and deep water Gulf of Mexico applications. I also dabble in commercial real estate. However, my first priority and most important job is being a Husband!

Thanks,