Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Im just Curious

Im just Curious

What is the time frame of baseball players using their equipment such as chest protectors,and shin guards I think I just hit the jackpot if get the answer i'm hoping for!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Im just Curious

Are you talking about how often a catcher gets new shin guards and chest protectors? Most players use one set throughout the year.

What is this jackpot you speak of?
    Ultimate Collector of Darin Erstad, Nick Blackburn, Michael Restovich, and Twins Game Used Jerseys

Yes I'm talking about how often do they use them or get new one's each year and by jackpot I mean world series used.

That'd be nice if you snagged some 'Sox World Series gear. Players have tons of backups but as far as I know from the Twins' catchers, they only used one set all year.
    Ultimate Collector of Darin Erstad, Nick Blackburn, Michael Restovich, and Twins Game Used Jerseys

Man tell me about it I'm like freaking out just thinking about it, but I will official no when I get it and photo match it in a week or two.

Banned

From what I hear with the Astros, Brad Ausmus has two sets of gear. A for the hockey style mask, the nice thing about them is that the inside padding is velcroed in and can be changed when it gets nasty. I can't vouch for other teams and players.

Thanks,

Thanks for that info I really appreciate it.