Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Anyone attending DBAcks fanfest?

Is anyone attending the DBacks fanfest on Saturday? I'd be interested in any Eric Byrnes item, game used jersey, bat, helmet, hat. Let me know if you come away with a Byrnesie item or can get me a jersey or helemt! Thanks.

Aaron

SunDevil2126628@hotmail.com

Re: Anyone attending DBAcks fanfest?

I can sell you one of the autographed baseballs that I got when I purchased jerseys from the Pat Tillman fundraiser during Arizona Fall League of you want.

Banned

Oakland A's Fan-

I appreciate the offer but I have a ball already, but thanks.

Aaron

Don't mean to piggy-back off of this thread, but I would be interested in any black or purple alternate jerseys (1998-2006) if these manage to turn up at fanfest. They have been hard to come by in the hobby.
    If anyone thinks they can help, please email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com.

thanks,
    Nick

I'll be there...with a cartload of bats to get signed. They announced the names of the players who would (probably) be there - all 17 of them! - and I have at least 9 bats that I want to get autos on, plus BoMel and Gracie. Gracie isn't one of the designated signers, but he's supposed to be there with the other announcers and media guys, and he'll probably make himself available for autographs...so I'll take one of his unsigned bats along and see what happens.

The major conflict last year was between needing to stand in the lines to buy autograph tickets, and wanting to stand in the line to see the "yard sale" stuff - the bats, helmets, etc. Last year, I ended up going through the "yard sale" line fairly late, and by the time I got up there all but a couple of helmets were gone, and the bats that were left were just firewood. The neatest things I got were the folding chair and stool, with the "old" colors, from the locker room. This year, Randy isn't going to be there, so there probably won't be any auto lines that will be in danger of selling out, so I'll probably hit the sale line first and maybe snag something nice.

Quote Originally Posted by godwulf View Post
    The major conflict last year was between needing to stand in the lines to buy autograph tickets, and wanting to stand in the line to see the "yard sale" stuff - the bats, helmets, etc. Last year, I ended up going through the "yard sale" line fairly late, and by the time I got up there all but a couple of helmets were gone, and the bats that were left were just firewood. The neatest things I got were the folding chair and stool, with the "old" colors, from the locker room. This year, Randy isn't going to be there, so there probably won't be any auto lines that will be in danger of selling out, so I'll probably hit the sale line first and maybe snag something nice.
    Can you show us pictures? I would love to see them.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

I am looking for 2007 game worn jerseys, any (all) styles. An older "Arizona" front black jersey would be nice, as well. Prefer guys who wore sizes 44, 46 or 48. Don't need stars, scrubs will do.
    Thanks,
    Mark

bigtime39@aol.com

I don't know whether they'll have any jerseys, but I'll sure check it out...and if the prices are good, I'll snag as many as I can afford to.

I'd really like to get ahold of any Jeff Cirillo items, as I really enjoyed watching him play with the DBacks last year, and I don't think they're bringing him back. I've got a soft spot for those guys they bring in mid-season, to hit off the bench or pitch in relief, who just seem to do something good for the team every time they get a chance to play - Cirillo was one of those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    Can you show us pictures? I would love to see them.
    I'll try to get some posted this week.

As of right now, my cousin's husband is scheduled to be there, checking out the jersey situation for me...

Mark
    bigtime39@aol.com